2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

welp i'm getting pretty hyped up for this premier drop thing.   may you all get whatchu want....and may none of you be sz 11.5
laugh.gif

Yep. That's suede on the toe box, center panel and back/ankle. Wish I could of doubled on these.

Repped Dcy, for beatin the crap out of em.

But dude, that manga is creepy as f**k lmao

What manga is that? Lol

-Drew

Premier is Central time zone? They've been asked on their Twitter but they haven't answered. I believe they are, good luck fellas I hope I don't strike out.

Others are really too young to be dealing with items with SUCH high price tags. Little 10 year old kids trying to "trade" for Yeezys get got on the daily on a NT Facebook group I've seen. SMH, it a damn shame!  

This is a really good point too, John. (Repped)

If a pair of sneakers is the most expensive thing you've ever purchased, you should probably re-evaluate your priorities.

If being on the hard luck end of a scam and getting conned out of a few hundred bucks would have drastic ramifications on your financial situation, then also this is probably not the hobby for you.

One of the things about the newer generation that I noticed years ago was that all of a sudden a "collection" was something they aspired to, as opposed to the natural byproduct of an activity in which you happened to partake. I never said to myself, I want to have the illest collection of sneakers, yada yada. I simply said, damn, I want those, and those, and those.... Next thing you know, you have a "collection."

Others are really too young to be dealing with items with SUCH high price tags. Little 10 year old kids trying to "trade" for Yeezys get got on the daily on a NT Facebook group I've seen. SMH, it a damn shame!  

This is a really good point too, John. (Repped)

If a pair of sneakers is the most expensive thing you've ever purchased, you should probably re-evaluate your priorities.

If being on the hard luck end of a scam and getting conned out of a few hundred bucks would have drastic ramifications on your financial situation, then also this is probably not the hobby for you.

One of the things about the newer generation that I noticed years ago was that all of a sudden a "collection" was something they aspired to, as opposed to the natural byproduct of an activity in which you happened to partake. I never said to myself, I want to have the illest collection of sneakers, yada yada. I simply said, damn, I want those, and those, and those.... Next thing you know, you have a "collection."
Preach.

Does anyOne know if premier, ships to the UK? I know I already asked, but I can't get an answer. Dont want to phone due to the cost

Last edited:
1.5 hours until this drop. Interested to see what comes out.
20 mins if they are Eastern time zone!

EDIT: 10:45 central and premiers website isnt working for me right now.....was working perfectly like 10 min ago

EDIT EDIT: working fine again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom