2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those of you in Canada, Menu Skate Shop (604-558-4737) has a size 8, 12-13 of the Concords available for sale.

THEY DON'T DO PHONE ORDERS!!!! 

Last edited:
For those of you in Canada, Menu Skate Shop (604-558-4737) has a size 8, 12-13 available for sale.

THEY DON'T DO PHONE ORDERS!!!! 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif']Godbless you my man REPPED![/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif']Man whenever you post these deals it makes me want to go buy a black thought CD[/font]
laugh.gif

How's Kinetic Skateboarding? I see they ship via UPS, but do they double box/ship in a bag/etc? I was thinking about copping the Sequoias from them.

They are a good company. I ordered birches from them 2 weeks ago, came double boxed and put a big *** sticker in w the shoes. I actually just ordered the sequoias from them this morning lol.

FTC said they won't get their dunk til the end of the month. At least the jordan restock might help make it easier. I'm guessing this will be like the premiers with a good amount to go around.

Nice pics everyone. Repped.

LMAO @ the Guinness highs going for 160 on the shoezeum listing. I bet most of us got them bad boys for under retail.. The Guinness signs behind the shoes in the pics are prolly worth more than the kicks themselves lol. Hypebeasts ftw.

Sucks about what happened to heskicks. He seems like good peoples too.

Question #1: Bought some fake AF1's out the trunk of dudes car for 40 bucks a loong while ago. Knew what I was paying for though. Other than that, haven't been scammed (knock on wood). I'm ultra paranoid. When I deal on craigslist, I email first and hope they email back. Any info I get off the email (name, first part of the email address, etc) I google and see what I can come up with. Do searches on phone numbers too. You'd be suprised at how much you can gather with so little info. If I'm put off even the slightest, deals off. Dude doesn't have wheels and wants me to go to head out to a not so nice area, guess what.. my car aint runnin either lol.. I Don't have the balls to take a chance on a trade over the internet.

Question #2: Can't say that I've done anything grimey either. If I gotta consider doing dirt or going way beyond the extra mile for a pair (like even camping more than 2-3 hours), it ain't even worth it.

Question #3: We didn't have much money when I was a kid. Roof over head, food on the table were the priorities. I only had maybe one pair a school year until it was toasted. Hard enough to convince my parents to cop at the mall or navy exchange instead of like walmart or some other closeout store. I blew the sh*t out of some air units as a kid lol. Had a diverse lineup though.. grant hills, stackhouses, shaq attaqs, AF1s, saucony's. Never had J's as a kid, copped my Taxi 12s on mcdonnalds money lol

Question #4: Considering I'm even in the game when I have kids, they'd have to be old enough to appreciate what they have and how to take care of their kicks. But I'd stress that its simply a hobby and everything else takes priority (school, family, etc..).

Last edited:
I like your style man, I remember when you had a pic of you and your daughter w/ "when pigs fly" may take a few pages from your book..

Thanks Bro... And No Prob Man I Just Do Me You Know... I Appreciate All The Love You Guys Showing Out There REPPED ALL

Speaking of Koziks, Conspiracy Skate Shop UK has them for the LOW! They take phone orders and they ship worldwide! Call 011-44-1727-853153, if you're in the US.

Link: http://www.conspiracyclothing.co.uk...ckstrikeSteelGreenOliveKhakiSafetyOrange.html

They also have Guinness SB: http://www.conspiracyclothing.co.uk...ickstrikeBlackForestBlackWhitevarsityRed.html

Damn, I want those Heineken highs damn it! In-store only though! Anyone in the UK wanna help out LOL. Doesn't help I can't call them from my Sprint phone SMH...

Last edited by a moderator:
i just wonder how many of those bids for shoezeum's crap are real.

pbr angus for 300+? seriously? you couldnt give those away

Wooow. I havent been on NT for couple yrs, this is news to me. JRose was always banning ppl at random or over the littlest thing. Rockdeep tho im suprised. Thanks for the info
Rock Deep actually did the opposite. Dude received the Lebrons and never paid the guy for them. The guy that was looking out, sent the shoes before having the money in hand because he trusted Rock. Rock made claims that his secretary sent out the MO, but dude never received it. Back and forth ensued, and then the pic happened. Rock was never banned. Meth and co are either scared of him (idk why) or he has something over their heads.
mean.gif
  It's a damn shame! What was up with that dude Chorgie97? I think that was his name. What did he do?

Repped you and BIP.

The pic with the gun tho. NT internet thuggery at it's finest!
Damn, I want those Heineken highs damn it! In-store only though! Anyone in the UK wanna help out LOL. Doesn't help I can't call them from my Sprint phone SMH...
Don't you guys have free nights and weekends? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom