2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has premier done anything like this before? Meaning do we have to play the twitter game like NDC FTL and others.

Wonder What Premier Is Giving Us Tomorrow!!!
This is the main reason I'm passing on the deals posted for now. I have a stacked month scheduled shoe wise, without factoring in potential eBay snipes (6 pairs, 3 down so far). Holding out hope that Premier gives us something nice.

1. I've been scammed a couple times, never successfully though.  I always make sure I'm protected. A few times I paid for kicks on paypal and the seller never shipped the shoes. I always pay by invoice so I got my money back every time. I never understand why people try to do that. 

Another time, I was buying a pair of DMP 11's and the seller sent me tagged pics of a legit pair. Then when I got them in the mail, it was a fake pair. I contacted the seller and got my money back right away. I kept the kicks and gave em to a homeless guy. 

I think the reason why there are so many scammers is because so many people are now getting into shoes to fit in because its "cool". Kids are buying shoes with their parents money and they dont have the same knowledge as someone who has been collecting for a while. I think so many of the new heads dont take the time to really appreciate the kicks and instead are just buying to fit in. They dont do their research and are quick to rush into a deal. For example, I see kids gifting payments on paypal to save themselves 4% but then the seller wont ship the shoes and they are s**t out of luck. Its like taking candy from a baby.

I'm by no means someone who hates on the younger kids buying kicks. I gladly accept ANYONE who has the same passion for this hobby as I do. I just think that any new comers should be extra careful when trying to make deals and buying from strangers. And I'm not saying that because I've been buying shoes for a long time that I know everything about kicks. I have asked for guys on NT for legit checks many times. I just think that people need to be a bit more careful now a days.

2. Grimiest thing I've ever done for kicks was cut a few people in a line up. I showed up to the mall 15 mins before it opened and their were a few people lined up. The security guard forgot to open the door near the footlocker where everyone always lines up. So me and couple people went around to the other door and walked into the mall and lined up outside of footlocker. Once the other kids found out what happened, they followed suit and started b***chin at the guards saying that they were there all night and they should get to be first. Guard wasnt having it. In the end it didnt even matter cause everyone got their size lol

3. I've been workin at my family's restaurant since I was 12 and I've been buyin my own kicks ever since. My mom bought me a pair for my bday or christmas sometimes but if I ever asked my dad for 160 for a pair of shoes he'd laugh at me.

4. If my kid had the same love for shoes that I do, I'd absolutely let him be a sneakerhead. Just gotta make sure he is old enough to buy his own stuff so that he can really appreciate what he has.

For those of you in Canada, Menu Skate Shop (604-558-4737) has a size 8, 12-13 of the Concords available for sale.
THEY DON'T DO PHONE ORDERS!!!! 

THANK YOU BRO!

edit: even tho I'm in Toronto and that store is in Vancouver

Last edited:
Great dialog GUYS! Damn good reads! Guess I'll keep it going.

#1: I almost got scammed once, but I was able to get my money back. It happened on EBay. It was a while ago and I was looking for the Hawaii SBs. I passed on them when they dropped and had been looking for them for a while. I found them and spoke with the seller back and forth and worked out a good price. I bought them and everything was smooth, then like 20 minutes later the seller closed the listing and tried to delete it off of EBay. Thank goodness I paid through PayPal. Once he tried that PayPal flagged the purchase with "suspicious activity" and held the funds. They sent me a email and told me to let them know when/if I received the item. He emails me the tracking number and I get the item a few days later. I opened the box and the Nike SB box was black and blue. SMH. Then I opened that box to look at the shoes and the fakes that he sent me were pure ***. I'm talking horrible. I immediately called PayPal and they made sure I got my money back. I learned to always be cautious when doing deals on EBay. I think scamming is becoming big because a LOT of people that are in the community now are here for ALL the WRONG reasons. A lot of people are just trying to buy attention and they don't bother to even try to research and see what they're wearing. Others are really too young to be dealing with items with SUCH high price tags. Little 10 year old kids trying to "trade" for Yeezys get got on the daily on a NT Facebook group I've seen. SMH, it a damn shame!  

#2: I've never done anything grimey of sneakers, but I've been know to get VERY cheap! Prayed on a local retailer and got the Loon SBs for $29.99. Felt a little bad because it was a local shop that was struggling, but hey, times are tough.

#3: Buying name brand kicks when I was younger was out of the question, period.

#4: I wouldn't push my kid into the culture but I would MOS DEF teach my child the ways, if they were truly interested. I'd have them research spots and make sure they knew how to build connections. If they wanted to camp, I'd camp with them (even though by the time I have kids I think camping won't exist). I've learned so many priceless things from camping, even though when I started camping it was a different time, I wouldn't want to deny my children that experience.    

[font=Arial, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif']Godbless you my man REPPED![/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif']Man whenever you post these deals it makes me want to go buy a black thought CD[/font]
laugh.gif
LMAO, cool. Any CD you pick up will be DOPE, trust me. Repped!

good questions guys, great answers. great pics also, REPS sent out.

and :smokin to premier giving us 15 days of christmas

damn. im doing my first e bay deal today.glad im the seller. havent bought yet but will be wit caution  thanks to John, and lootandpollute

Can anyone tell me what material is used on the toe box and side panel of the nontourages? It looks like felt/nubuck in pics. Curious to see someones worn pair as well.

Repped both dcypoe... clean and im warming up to those all black kostons.. Where you been feel like i havent seen you in here in a minute

it does look like suede, like that soft suede the team editions have.

Yep. That's suede on the toe box, center panel and back/ankle. Wish I could of doubled on these.

Repped Dcy, for beatin the crap out of em.

But dude, that manga is creepy as f**k lmao

Last edited:
I hate the "coming soon" photos and tweets. Tell us the dang date, or tell us they are here! haha Repped for the info though

Back
Top Bottom