2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sup, new to the thread. work at a skateshop out in houston, tx if anybody cares, down to help if any of you have questions or need shoes or anything. picked up these janos the other day, thought they were pretty sweet

Welcome to the thread, any chance your skate shop does phone orders?

Thanks.

if giving cc info over the phone seems sketchy i can handle orders via pp invoice. our shops ig is: sstreetwaves

if giving cc info over the phone seems sketchy i can handle orders via pp invoice. our shops ig is: sstreetwaves
$150 for Concords?
mean.gif

Sorry but majority of the people in this thread have no intentions on dealing with skate shops that like to charge ridiculous prices regardless of hype

Shannon's is my local, outside of the higher QS prices (which many shops do) they are good people.

Welcome to the thread my dude! The king of this thread (John00) will come by and officially christen you to the thread, good to hear your willing to help out, something we all try to do on here.

Only 3 more weeks until the concords get released in my country 
laugh.gif

Went with an underrated cw o the p-rod 3 today, doernbecher's.

My new goal is to have supreme high's in my hands by the end of june
nthat.gif
roll.gif
 Thank you, but I'm no king. 

Dope P-Rods. Repped! Supreme Highs are DOPE, good luck to you homie!
sup, new to the thread. work at a skateshop out in houston, tx if anybody cares, down to help if any of you have questions or need shoes or anything. picked up these janos the other day, thought they were pretty sweet
Welcome to the thread my dude! I see you work at Shannon's Streetwaves, were you at the H-Town Sneaker Summit that just passed?
Stopped by the local outlet today and stumbled upon these...

Couldn't pass....
Not a fan of mids, but for that price, that's a damn good pickup! Repped!

Sorry - I'm totally ignorant to the SB game these days, but were the Concord SB's limited or whatever? Hyped? I walked into a random skateshop today and they had them sitting on the shelf. I ended up picking up a pair (my first SB's since the Diamonds) since I thought they looked pretty cool and I needed white-based shoe. I'm just asking because I thought a release like this would be an instant sell-out.

Sorry - I'm totally ignorant to the SB game these days, but were the Concord SB's limited or whatever? Hyped? I walked into a random skateshop today and they had them sitting on the shelf. I ended up picking up a pair (my first SB's since the Diamonds) since I thought they looked pretty cool and I needed white-based shoe. I'm just asking because I thought a release like this would be an instant sell-out.

...well, what was the price?

well our store manager waited to compare prices other local spot. we actually planned to release for 120ish but when the owner saw that our competitor southside skatepark was going to sell em for 150 he figured why not.

Last edited:
That tag is nothing new. That comes on pairs that are sold in Thailand, Taiwan or the Philippines. I can't remember which one exactly though. 

Japan too, if I'm not mistaken.

I get a lot of stuff from overseas that often has extra/different tagging. Though, it's possible that the pairs I'm talking about actually originally came from another country.

Welcome to the thread my dude! I see you work at Shannon's Streetwaves, were you at the H-Town Sneaker Summit that just passed?

yeaaaaa, red beanie like marvin gaye. sneaker summit aint what it once was, still fun nonetheless.

i'll post a picture of our sale shoes tomorrow, should be some hundreds, adidas, a few vans, janos and dunk lows in there, all $39.95-$59.95

Well, to entertain this idea somewhat and answer your question, no they weren't limited. They were in fact a in-store GR. Were they hyped? HELL YES! You can go back about 30 pages in this thread and see the bull*hit we had to put up with. Now, if you could drop the name of skate shop or the number if they do phone orders it be a great addition to the thread for those who missed out. 

Welcome to the thread my friend. 

DAMN good feedback on the last weekly questions! Let's keep it going!

(Please watch video)

Question #1: In light of recent scamming of one of my favorite YouTubers I ask you ALL, have you ever been scammed? If so, what sneaker was it for? What did you learn from it? Why do think scamming and getting scammed is SO prevalent these days?

Question #2: What's the grimmest thing you've EVER done for a pair of sneakers or to get the money for the sneakers? Do you regret it? Be honest!

Question #3: [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]What was it like for you being interested in kicks growing up? Would your parents cop you multiple pairs a year? Help you camp? Did you have a price limit?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Question#4: [/color]If your child would want to be a sneaker head and follow in your footsteps, as a parent would you let them do so? Please consider the danger of camp outs, resellers and shady retail stores these days.

I know it's a lot of questions, but the dialog from the last weekly topic was awesome! Take your time and discuss! I can't wait to see everyone's responses! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom