2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cotdamn.. Repped for havin' an awesome as sister. My big sis only hits me up when she needs some bill money or a or some other round about favor that also involves money...

Cotdamn.. Repped for havin' an awesome as sister. My big sis only hits me up when she needs some bill money or a or some other round about favor that also involves money...
same here mann , bill money or when she needs to use my car ... but she's still ghetto rich off taxes so she came through for ya boy

Man, ya hyping me up with the thought of Petoskey restock. Would love to get'em for retail.

Dope Dooms, your sister is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw these on eBay and thought I'd point out that Nike tag. Not a big deal but I just thought it was interesting. Maybe another sign of SB's decreasing separation with the the rest of Nike? Idk just a thought

EDIT: I haven't seen the tag on any other pairs on eBay so idk what's up with this pair.

Last edited:
Saw these on eBay and thought I'd point out that Nike tag. Not a big deal but I just thought it was interesting. Maybe another sign of SB's decreasing separation with the the rest of Nike? Idk just a thought

EDIT: I haven't seen the tag on any other pairs on eBay so idk what's up with this pair.
That tag is nothing new. That comes on pairs that are sold in Thailand, Taiwan or the Philippines. I can't remember which one exactly though. 

I think the restock will consist of
Lemon twists
Bhm lows
Mcrads
Spots
WPF
A few GRs and other non dunks
(there is one dunk we know of that I will not bring up)

I wouldn't be surprised if they restocked their own store collab "Petoskey" Dunk

I also think we are going to see the Pushead IIs and 3Ms and a few very old ones too. Last year I remember em restocking the Boody Gums

Do You think premier will ship to the UK?? Wishful thinking I guess.

Sorry for triple, ******g mobile internet.

Last edited:
I also think we are going to see the Pushead IIs and 3Ms and a few very old ones too. Last year I remember em restocking the Boody Gums
Is Premier the only skate shop that has a major restock like this?? It's just interesting because it reminds me of earlier this year in Feb, where they restocked like 12-15 Jordans on NDC, and other retailers.

Those sre

Those are from Korea, seller probably bought them from Kasina. They usually get their SB stuff in a couple of weeks before the US

I think the restock will consist of
Lemon twists
Bhm lows
Mcrads
Spots
WPF
A few GRs and other non dunks
(there is one dunk we know of that I will not bring up)
I'm sure they're gonna restock the Petosky's, though for the most part I agree with you. However, I also bet they'll throw in something crazy, like BP did with the Nontourage's and Levis a month or so ago. We can dream, right? Just copped a pair of NB Tassie Devils though (and some VNDS Feelgoods... and some Grape 5s...), so I'm gonna have to be very selective with this stuff. This is probably the worst time for this to be happening for me, with the 25th restock coming up. Oh well... Really, I only need those Black Toes, so I should be able to muster up the $140 for those in 2 weeks...

Good luck, guys. May you be swift, and the hypebeasts be slow.

Last edited:
noticed that too. The pair is being sold from Korea (if I remember right), and the text on the tag is Korean as well. I'm Korean, I should know. lol. Don't know if that makes them a Korean sample, but I'd say it appears that way. FYI.

EDIT: sorry, didn't see the original post. well, I added the "Korean text" info, so it wasn't totally for naught...

Last edited:
sup, new to the thread. work at a skateshop out in houston, tx if anybody cares, down to help if any of you have questions or need shoes or anything. picked up these janos the other day, thought they were pretty sweet

Last edited:
sup, new to the thread. work at a skateshop out in houston, tx if anybody cares, down to help if any of you have questions or need shoes or anything. picked up these janos the other day, thought they were pretty sweet
Welcome to the thread my dude! The king of this thread (John00) will come by and officially christen you to the thread, good to hear your willing to help out, something we all try to do on here.

Only 3 more weeks until the concords get released in my country 
laugh.gif

Went with an underrated cw o the p-rod 3 today, doernbecher's.

My new goal is to have supreme high's in my hands by the end of june
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom