2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Its a little odd. I feel we were getting smashed with QS's for a while and then it just halted.

Which is fine with me, more $ in the wallet. :tongue:

Its a little odd. I feel we were getting smashed with QS's for a while and then it just halted.

Which is fine with me, more $ in the wallet. :tongue:
Eh, those AJ1SB's were released just a month and change after the Hacky Sacks, which were the first QS since the Tiffs (correct me if I'm wrong here) and everything in between was QS in numbers but GR in release method (SOMP's, BaoHaus, etc)

Just scooped the Floridas for $68 shipped from CCS.  
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I'm honestly stoked that people think the YOTH dunk highs were the best release of the year. They definitely were imo, hype and everything else aside - Glad I was lucky enough to grab a pair.

Im a total sucker for materials (only reason I passed on Hacky Sacks) so between the suede and the loud color, YOTH are def. on top. 

Somp for sure, the yoth weren't my style, being 9ers colors where I'm at would be a no go for a 9er hater such as myself

I'm honestly stoked that people think the YOTH dunk highs were the best release of the year. They definitely were imo, hype and everything else aside - Glad I was lucky enough to grab a pair.
lucky enough they werent hyped lets keep it that way 

YOTH>SOMP>>>>>the rest

and to think the tiffs are what brought me to this thread

i hardly wear them anymore

Just got mine in too, and yeah you're right, it looked flat from the picture but they definitely have a bit of stuffing in the striped laces.

Dope @mints

1 of the fews lows that I would wear/want 

Whats a simple store that carry dunk lows so I can go try them on?I swear I lost weight and all of my damn shoes dont fit like they use to no more.

Last edited:
When a friend bought these Dunks or whatever they are Prestige's… I was going crazy about them.. with the Clear Plastic… Till he wore them

and his Hot Feet made the shoes Fog up...

no matter i would still like a pair for my Collection

I need to find these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom