2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just won some DJ AM Dunks (R.I.P) - for $133.00 shipped

AH Yeah as AM would Scratch!!!!!
Looks like you got a good deal on those! I ran into that same pair on ebay a few days ago looking for other dunks. If I didn't have my pair already, I would've put a bid on those as well.  Size 10.5, right? Glad this steal went to anther NT'er.

Last edited:

Here's my pickups this month. Not really sure if the SB Jordan's belong here, but just threw them in anyways. :D

You guys weren't kidding when you said the SOMPS had good quality. I'm really liking the metallic swoosh with that black nubuck. Not really a fan of gum bottoms, but the shoe itself overall is amazing. These will probably be one of my go to shoes once I start wearing them.

Looks like you got a good deal on those! I ran into that same pair on ebay a few days ago looking for other dunks. If I didn't have my pair already, I would've put a bid on those as well.  Size 10.5, right? Glad this steal went to anther NT'er.
Your on point!!! I won den ****….. Always wanted them! Dunks with the 3m and Patent leather!!! ugh need that!

Nicest GR of the year to you guys? These are up there to me, along with the all-white lows due the cleanliness of them.

I prefer the floridians as the best of GR of 2014 so far. The giraffes as a close 2nd but the royals are a great wear too. Dope bro!

My fav GR this year has been my hacky sack lows---I love wearing these things!!!

Wait... are those a GR or a QS? I'm confused :lol: :lol:

I guess best strictly GR would have to be one of the J-packs (even though I don't own them)

Last edited:
A release so "general" that 99% of the general public couldn't track them down.  SMH

Giraffes are my favorite GR this year.

Back
Top Bottom