2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

idk about all night since they decided to drop them originally at 3am est then took them down after a couple hours then put them up later in the day again.
They were up at about 10 til midnight. I stayed up for it then crashed. The next morning they were still up, so I assumed it was continuous.

I have done that several times before without getting a response, which led me to removing the posts.

Thanks
Don't worry man, I got you:

Nike SB Civilist - Size 12 DS - $240 Shipped
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-CIVILIST-QUILTED-BLACK-WHITE-janoski-concord-pushead-/330985865318?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item4d104b8066

200.gif
Got me feeling bad now haha, to make it up:

Nike SB Trickstar - Size 11.5 VNDS - $420

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-2008-Nike-Dunk-SB-Premium-TRICKSTAR-Supreme-11-5-sample-yeezy-XI-atmos-/231253636708?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35d7ca7664

Don't see these too often so it's hard to gauge the price...
don't feel bad haha. I knew it was over priced but I couldn't tell if you were serious so I just thanked you lol

I never actually got around to ask, did you end up being successful with the LMs?
Yeah somewhat. I got a black pair off sm, but I have to swap it which I have arranged. Then I got a white pair off a pre order. Both coming this week. I paid about 430 for the pack, but sounds like I got off cheap compared to some.

Yeah somewhat. I got a black pair off sm, but I have to swap it which I have arranged. Then I got a white pair off a pre order. Both coming this week. I paid about 430 for the pack, but sounds like I got off cheap compared to some.

Cool.

I got my pack for retail after camping but split it with my cousin. Then I picked up some blacks for 260 off ebay.

I love my jpack royal highs.

On that note, I remember a long time ago (before this recent release) a pic on here of a black/red (bred) jpack low. Was it a sample or a custom?

I love my jpack royal highs.

On that note, I remember a long time ago (before this recent release) a pic on here of a black/red (bred) jpack low. Was it a sample or a custom?

if you're referring to the blurry and tiny pic of the bred lows
those released with the jpack royal highs

if not, what is a "long time ago" that'll help narrow it down :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom