2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

HAPPY FARHERS DAY!! Enjoy your day fellas, you deserve it.

Season tix? Gonna visit that stadium one of these days

Last edited:
I actually liked those Florida's but I just never got around to buying a pair even when they can be had on disco. I just don't see myself rotating them in. Wasn't a big fan of the giraffe's, that print looked weird to me. Surprised there aren't more people saying Baohaus or Stars, those seemed to have been a big hit and had people searchin for pairs.

I'm going with the royals then snake eyes. I never scooped the Florida joints either on disco but they're fine as well. Always thought they reminded of my mias so really no need

Snake eyes were another that were nice but I never got around to purchasing. Was too lazy to want to paint the swoosh gold but had they came from Nike like that it would've been a for sure cop. I feel like the GR were pretty decent so far this year. I especially can't wait for those quartersnacks! This would be my reaction if Nike SB did something crazy and released the Cobra Commanders lol:

My fav GR this year has been my hacky sack lows---I love wearing these things!!!

Wait... are those a GR or a QS? I'm confused
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess best strictly GR would have to be one of the J-packs (even though I don't own them)
Hacky Sacks were a QS, the 4/20 QS to be exact. And you don't own the J Packs, but you own the J Pack high laces haha.

I do it all the time and havent been flamed for it. 
Cuz it's perfectly fine so long as you're not advertising your own listing. If you are advertising your own listing, just throw it in your sig.

Since we're halfway, my top 5 releases for the year:

1. YOTHs

2. SOMPs

3. 510s

4. Premiers

5. Giraffes

Snake eyes were another that were nice but I never got around to purchasing. Was too lazy to want to paint the swoosh gold but had they came from Nike like that it would've been a for sure cop. I feel like the GR were pretty decent so far this year. I especially can't wait for those quartersnacks! This would be my reaction if Nike SB did something crazy and released the Cobra Commanders lol:

Your rep WAS 420, not anymore. And I love my snake eyes. Haven't worn them as much as I would have liked in recent months though. Too much going on in this world haha

Hmmm...my top 5 of q1&2....

5. 510

4. Diamonds

3. Baohaus 

2. Premier

1. YOTH

Lance Mountains would technically be top 3 if we're talking just SB. 

And another BS video

Your rep WAS 420, not anymore. And I love my snake eyes. Haven't worn them as much as I would have liked in recent months though. Too much going on in this world haha
Thats TWO rep counts you've murdered.

Ya bastard. 

(<3 <3 <3)

Hmmm...my top 5 of q1&2....

5. 510

4. Diamonds

3. Baohaus 

2. Premier

1. YOTH

Lance Mountains would technically be top 3 if we're talking just SB. 
My Top 5 SB Dunks of this year thus far are...

1. CNY/ YoTH

2. Hacky Sack Lows

3. Peteosky

4. BaoHaus

5. SOMPs

Year Of The Highs

Last edited:
1. YOTH 

2. Diamonds 

3. SOMP

4. Bao 

5. J Pack High