2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When a friend bought these Dunks or whatever they are Prestige's… I was going crazy about them.. with the Clear Plastic… Till he wore them

and his Hot Feet made the shoes Fog up...

no matter i would still like a pair for my Collection

I need to find these

Those are ESPO AF 2s, I'm not sure if I'm confusing them with the Invisible Woman AF1s that also had a ton of clear panels, but I want to say fakes were pretty rampant. It's a ten year old release so good luck tracking them down.

They attract too much attention
I noticed more people braking their necks over the Bao than the Yoth

This. I get more looks with my baos then my diamonds. Baos are easily my favorite gr of the year.

I'd love to get a pair of yoth's only to say f a red October.

Those are ESPO AF 2s, I'm not sure if I'm confusing them with the Invisible Woman AF1s that also had a ton of clear panels, but I want to say fakes were pretty rampant. It's a ten year old release so good luck tracking them down.
Thank you for the Info…. i knew they weren't dunks

they looked like those Prestige Nike's.. but weren't really lol

AF 2's 

Last edited:
I have two things today that are only vaguely related to SB

1) Finally was able to buy my black LMs

2) I work at a place that makes jerseys, tshirts, etc and we did a buncha stuff for CNCPTS today. Just thought it was kinda cool

The quality of the SOMP's and YOTH are some of the best materials I've ever seen personably on a shoe that I've owned. Crazy that tiff's fetched $300+ easily and those two are only about $225.

I have two things today that are only vaguely related to SB

1) Finally was able to buy my black LMs

2) I work at a place that makes jerseys, tshirts, etc and we did a buncha stuff for CNCPTS today. Just thought it was kinda cool
CNCPTS is my local, and I love them.

But damn I cannot afford their clothing. The prices they charge are through the roof. 

Everyone's "Best of 14" list is pretty much the same, how about everyone's most underrated SB's of '14?

Most underrated SB of the year for me are *drumroll*..... BHM's.

The 2-tone mid sole combined with the gold dubrae/stitching make them stand out from most dunks. After seeing them in real life a few weeks after release, had to cop.

CNCPTS is my local, and I love them.
But damn I cannot afford their clothing. The prices they charge are through the roof. 

Well its not entirely gouging on their end.

One of my co-workers has a small clothing outfit and he was interested in getting some work done and the basic BASIC jersey costs 35 to make.

They have custom fabrics and stuff so their prices may not be as outrageous as it seems.

Their collab with Mitchell and Ness was reasonably priced

Favorite QS   - Premiers

Favorite GR   - Snake Eyes

Underrated    - Dr. Seuss / Gym Red/White - Turbo Green

Last edited:
The quality of the SOMP's and YOTH are some of the best materials I've ever seen personably on a shoe that I've owned. Crazy that tiff's fetched $300+ easily and those two are only about $225.
Tiffs are coming back down to $250-275 now.
Everyone's "Best of 14" list is pretty much the same, how about everyone's most underrated SB's of '14?

Most underrated SB of the year for me are *drumroll*..... BHM's.

The 2-tone mid sole combined with the gold dubrae/stitching make them stand out from most dunks. After seeing them in real life a few weeks after release, had to cop.
I don't think there was a most underrated cuz this has been a hype year for SB.

I actually had 2 pairs of AF2s a white/grey pair and a blue yellow (like boca themed) pair. I skated in both pairs lol They make for good skate shoes.

Wearing my Koston lows to work today goes well with my top selection

nice!

speaking of GR's, decided to grab these, can't believe I almost slept!

Top 5 for me this year thus far.

1. YOTH
2 Tiffs
3. SOMP (even tho I slept on these and refuse to pay resell)
4. Baos
5. J Packs.... Whenever I get back I know I will probably wear these the most.

Still have half the year to go so I'm holding off on my list, but SOMP and YOTH are my favorites Premier high are a close 2nd. Haven't felt any of the GR's this year, I own a pair of the G'towns but nothing special about'em.

Back
Top Bottom