2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just called, only a size 8 left now
im late to the party, got caught up in the RFxASICS thread :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone waiting on a call back on the Black Sheep sbs? I called and was told I was 5th in line and my size is locked down. He said his phone and credit card machine were the same lone and would call back

Anyone waiting on a call back on the Black Sheep sbs? I called and was told I was 5th in line and my size is locked down. He said his phone and credit card machine were the same lone and would call back
I'm sure they're blowing up right now

Yea he said they were flying off the shelves. Hopefully people stop calling so they can call me back

I'm sure they're blowing up right now
Exactly. Give them time. Small dope shop.

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  and @poorniko please edit the quote and take the phone number out. Reps to you both.

laugh.gif
How you like my edit?
tongue.gif
Repped again.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THEY'RE GONE.
Thanks for the heads up at first! I appreciate the info. Had to force myself not to give into the hype. I like them, just not enough to pay more than retail. Still hoping that it may come back out one day for a full release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom