2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2 out of 10 isn't bad, taking into account all of the lurkers
Make that 3 out of 10
eek.gif

unDSed, finally.  now all i need are unkles and i'll be set

Does anyone else have trouble "seeing" the MF Dooms when they don't have red laces? It's probably just me, but man I do a double take if I don't see the red. They don't look like MF Dooms. lol.

Still repped yo.

Must give bs and fully laced an a on this part of the collab. I really need the stereo box. But I still don't like the shoes.

Just pieced up some Boba Fett SBs from craigslist a couple hours ago. Gonna post pics later on. Took me awhile to hunt down a pair.

I knew someone was going to do it!  Now I can't get them :smh: , GO HEELS!!! LOL!!!

I'm a Tar Heels fan too when it comes to basketball. Georgia Bulldogs for football though...originally from Georgia.

I respect Coach K however. He's good at his job that's for sure.

I'm a Tar Heels fan too when it comes to basketball. Georgia Bulldogs for football though...originally from Georgia.

I respect Coach K however. He's good at his job that's for sure.
How bout Them Dawgs?!

Sorry for the sidetrack but when I see a fellow Dawgs fans, I gotta act up!

Geesh, cats reselling the already pricey laces and lace locks for the BS collab. Guess I shouldnt be surprised.. but 70-100 bucks?

If anyone has a lead on them for cheaper, please let me know. Figured I wouldnt get the shoe so didnt bother to grab them earlier, guess I should have taken the resale factor into consideration SMH.

Geesh, cats reselling the already pricey laces and lace locks for the BS collab. Guess I shouldnt be surprised.. but 70-100 bucks?

If anyone has a lead on them for cheaper, please let me know. Figured I wouldnt get the shoe so didnt bother to grab them earlier, guess I should have taken the resale factor into consideration SMH.
$70-100

Last edited:
that's ridiculous. Nobody should ever spend that kind of money on laces or lace locks.

I believe Hype = Money has replaced Time = Money.

A pair of laces imo should never cost more than $5/set. $10/set at the very extreme. They are shoe laces. Walmart has them 2/$3.

Back
Top Bottom