2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If they were orange instead of peach they'd be on my radar. So close to knicks colors, yet so far away
agreed.. and repped.
high-five-gif-4.gif

Does anyone have a size 9 Lance Mountain AJ1? I have an size 11 Black looking for a 9 in Black!

Damn that bs x fl lace pack went quick. I got em for the white laces with gold tips. Gonna throw them on my white LM for a nice touch

Repped because at least we got them here. :lol:  

Oh god... This is the sad, sad truth.

:lol:. Yep, sure is sad. They still have almost a FSR of the 510's and BHM's. I'd offer to hook people up.... but it wouldn't even be worth it, retail is $140 on the 510's, $120 on the BHM's, plus shipping and tax etc. :smh:

On that note.... so after seeing the Snake Eye Lows in person.... I realized I shouldn't have slept. Are these still around anywhere for disco? Need a size 11.....

The outsoles mango doesn't bother me (almost looks gum honestly) as much as the lining mango does as it looks almost a peach color as opposed to mango. I'll probably have to see better pics of em, in person or on feet before I can make a final call.
I think i'm in the minority, but really hoping both lining and outsole look like other shoes in bright mango like the lebron x and that wolf/mango roshe. can't wait for more pics to show up.

Hey guys I've been an sb fan for about a year and I've got a pretty good collection but I'm looking for a few shoes and I don't know where I could find them, so I created a niketalk account. I've been looking for some dunk high jason voorhees 11-12.5 trickstar lows 11-12.5 and some civilist dunk high 11-12.5. Could any of you guys help me out? You all seem pretty cool
Don't worry man, I got you:

Nike SB Civilist - Size 12 DS - $240 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUN...18?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item4d104b8066

200.gif

looks good but you should try posting in price/fake check. I should've bought like 5 pairs of those. They were 70 bucks and a gr too.

I know some members were talking about RIF LA and their lackluster CS, but for anyone in the area or willing to try and buy online:

Nike SB SOMP - Size 9 DS - $160

http://www.rif.la/show_item.php?id=68351

And a big Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads on NT!!!

This is the day that I celebrate the fact that I don't have kids

200.gif

Last edited:

looks good but you should try posting in price/fake check. I should've bought like 5 pairs of those. They were 70 bucks and a gr too.
I have done that several times before without getting a response, which led me to removing the posts.

Thanks

Thanks man, the civilists are such a beautiful shoe
Honestly man, I was just f*in with you, that is a terrible price.  I haven't been searching for those at all (already owned), but I wouldn't jump on that.  Just keep looking and eventually the right price will pop up. All it takes is a simple Ebay search, and as other members have told you: use google.

I ponly paid 150+ tax and ship from fcny for my civilist's

*only can't delete the p for some reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom