2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope the rumor isn't true and they release the BS pairs as a GR so resells will be stuck with them and take a loss.

I would've loved to get the ISO but I'm happy I got a pair at all well if Nocturnal comes thru and ships it out.

The last thing Nike needs to do is lie about one sneaker to boost their sales. You know how much hits the sale rack they are probably a billion dollar corporation, they aren't pushing sales on individuals shoes they push brands. 

yeah, not a rumor, my shop just got that "refuse the shipment" email.
anyways quartersnacks will have a 3m swoosh

Last edited:
I ment why everyone was selling them early.
They sold this week bc they got their pairs out before Nike requested the shipment back. The release date wasn't until this weekend, and they were slated to be a QS. Everyone who sold them so far released them in the wild pretty randomly.

The last thing Nike needs to do is lie about one sneaker to boost their sales. You know how much hits the sale rack they are probably a billion dollar corporation, they aren't pushing sales on individuals shoes they push brands. 
That's exactly my point. They don't need to push sales, they need to not get a lawsuit filed against them.

I wasn't speaking of Nike. It's the actual collaboration end who needs to push(unless your name sells it alone; Kith)They have also from the start used, "don't believe the hype" as the slogan for these. Just my thoughts. I've not said my words to be the final truth. Just my opinion.

Serious question: What exactly is the "hype" in this case--That the masses didn't like it (at least my impression from the posts on this forum) when pics finally surfaced?

especially feel sorry for anyone who copped off ebay the last few days that get cancelled because the shoe suddenly got "lost" by the seller

stores that have shipments may still sell theres. this isnt over yet lol, only thing that no one will be able to get their hands on is the BS box and accessories but the actual shoes are already out at stores and on UPS trucks for delivery.

Serious question: What exactly is the "hype" in this case--That the masses didn't like it (at least my impression from the posts on this forum) when pics finally surfaced?

They slowly leaked hints and "teasers" for a least a month, posted other classics next to their "hidden" collab. It was pretty sad and comical when we saw the final product IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom