2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And throw it right in the sig. 
tumblr_miy6vmtcvz1s78ry7o1_500.gif

Well look at it this way. 

LM retailed for $300 for the pack. Are the BS's just as good for you as the pack?

Well look at it this way. 

LM retailed for $300 for the pack. Are the BS's just as good for you as the pack?
In all honesty no, the reason I want the sheeps is cuz the gold print, it just pops.

Lance mountains are straight crack tho, the leather is so buttery and its totally worth the money I spent on em.

Did you not have the alt red laces that came with them?

NAh I bought them used and they only came with the gray laces. The fully laced laces are okay except they are too wide and it looks kind of weird imo (the ones in the picture are the fully laced fire red laces)

Last edited:
LM pics got me jealous
mean.gif
My pairs are 10.5 otherwise I'd definitely try to help you out.

NAh I bought them used and they only came with the gray laces. The fully laced laces are okay except they are too wide and it looks kind of weird imo (the ones in the picture are the fully laced fire red laces)
Yeah, they're always too thick for some reason. Slightly different feel than real SB laces...

Last edited:

8.5  i want them but **** man supreme got me on a choke hold , really want that new coach jacket collab with antihero
Don't worry about Supreme ish. I thought about it the other day after getting in that Grand Prix tank and it's not a big deal to miss a collab or two. They have 2 seasons with weekly drops every year. There's just no point to trip over any release.

That's a good price, was looking a "vnds" pair for $280. I would jump on it, one of my favs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea just for reference, I'm an 11.5/12 and in all my time looking for them I've never seen them for under 400 DS, FWIW aka GET EM..

Yeesh, no love from the locals huh?

Crazy, not at all. Thought I had one but he flaked on me....didn't hear from him for 2 days. Then tells me he's trading them for cigar 6's and "his phone fell in the pool" so he couldn't contact me.

Back
Top Bottom