2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The only thing odd to me about this recall/cancellation/ whatevers going on business, is if they aint coming out why hasn't blacksheep taken down their banners and what not?
CHECKMATE ATHEIST
because those banners arent products. they are not for sale

the product was already rtv'd 

i'd keep it up. while the shoe itself maybe pulled the brand "black sheep" has people's attention

just check the thread. ole flip flop chancleta dudes in here

My local posts a pic of these on IG, I call them up to see if they have them and they told me we sold out but our other location in OC has them

I call them and I ask if they have them and he said hold on......comes back to say we don't have them but we have something else (wasn't paying attention)
mean.gif

The only thing odd to me about this recall/cancellation/ whatevers going on business, is if they aint coming out why hasn't blacksheep taken down their banners and what not?
Because black sheep release is still a go it's the other stores that are unsure

Last edited:
yea, just overheard every store that got em is being forced to send them back. wonder whats going to happen to the local spots that got em, and sold em early

He walks like a drunken duck.

My brother was making fun of me last night because I put on my LM1's at like 11 PM just to go over to someone's house and he was saying how funny it was that I wear them at such random times for such a short period. And I said to him, "Should I save them for my trip to CVS or Stop n' Shop? What am I suppoed to wait for? They're just shoes... I wear them because they're nice and very comfortable"
Sheeeet.

True to that. Though you almost had a heart attack when I texted you I was doing yardwork in mine Sunday morning. haha

Sucks about the BS dunks, I was planning on picking up a pair. I know most of you think they are ugly and the SB Gucci print is mad tacky, but I think that was the intent. I think the design was spot on for what they were inspired by. My plan was actually to track down the lace locks from fully laced first, then find the shoes at disco. With all the hate towards the shoes I figured it would for sure make it to the disco rack. Oh well, on to the next.

Last edited:
I wonder if Black Sheep has to return the "Deluxe Edition" boombox packaging or just the shoes and anything Gucci influenced? Based on how many people in here said they would pay just for the box I think Black Sheep could probably reload them with McRads and sell them as a remix edition or something. The shoes were just OK to me but I was impressed with the thought and execution of the concept overall. Seems a shame if it all goes to waste IMO.

Really excited for the quartersnacks. Can't wait for HD pics. 

Anybody ever found any info on the next CNCPTS collab?

Back
Top Bottom