2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anddddd the hype train builds....

Last edited:
Can anyone get a official word on the BS dunks? This is the only place talking about them getting RTV. No official word, just pushed around BS. You would think this would be a big deal considering it's Nike and what we are left to assume is Gucci.

Can anyone get a official word on the BS dunks? This is the only place talking about them getting RTV. No official word, just pushed around BS. You would think this would be a big deal considering it's Nike and what we are left to assume is Gucci.
^^^ Look up

most places tend to get there info from NT bro stashed kicks aka nsborg just posted it

wonder if BS will be able to sell there pairs n if not i wonder how many "ISO" pairs will show up on the bay 

With all the other big releases this weekend, I see this being used to push them on people now. These wouldn't sell as well if it wasn't for this rumor. Internal competition.

With all the other big releases this weekend, I see this being used to push them on people now. These wouldn't sell as well if it wasn't for this rumor. Internal competition.
So you're telling me you think Nike is pushing skate shops to tell their locals and shoppers that they've been scrapped and recalled to help with sales? Lol how does that work out?

I find it fascinating. I just want the dang truth. Spend a lot of my spare time within the sneaker world and this topic rarely comes up. For some time now I've just been lurking NT. I know this is where a lot of social media info comes from. I've even seen things I brought up on here mentioned before....but this Black Sheep rumor has me really interested in the real deal.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on word back from a friend. He had a message waiting for him. His rep. wants him to call back about the Black Sheep release. I'll let ya know

Back
Top Bottom