2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

*strokes imaginary goatee*

Bery interesting. I haven't seen this happen in a long long time.

I would like to see how this goes down. Although I'm not surprised. It was such a blatant rip of Gucci.

Called my local to see if they were gonna sell theirs and said they don't have em in yet and are still showing as "shipped" although he's heard what's going on. I bet that shipment will be recalled. Ah well! We can look forward to those mango bottom lows next month.

that was pretty quick to render up a (pretty cool) pic like that to announce the cancellation. coincidence...? 
The more I see this nonsense the more I call BS (I know that's a terribly played out pun, but I'm not even trying to be Punny). Nike just somehow overlooked copyright issues before producing thousands of pairs of shoes? This has happened before, does no one from Freddy SB days still work at Nike? They have a cool picture to announce the release is canceled? Nike tweets about how you can buy them on NDC on 6/21? None of this makes sense.

HEY GUYS........
Lol

Called a few shops, and apparently they are shipping all of their stock back to nike today. :nerd:

BS collab RTV'd???

Funny thing is the worst aspect of the shoe's design is the part that did them in.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Pensacola area: Klik received their shipment today and complied with the recall; no pairs will be sold.

any pairs on ebay will be revised within the next hour or so.
One of the limited edition pairs was already ended because "the seller sold the product and ended the listing early." The bidding was at $480 when the listing ended and in his description he was asking for $350 shipped.

Oh and I know I was only right for the wrong reasons, but @John00  I called these hitting $400+

i posted three links or so to euro shops that were selling these last week. They are either all pulled or sold out out. Now what to do with the pair I have...

Back
Top Bottom