2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i posted three links or so to euro shops that were selling these last week. They are either all pulled or sold out out. Now what to do with the pair I have...
I think for anybody who got their pairs it's an obvious flipcity.. these were gross lol. I bet anybody who has the BS special box pair could charge a ton too.

it was weird because that was the only item on their site that didn't ship to USA...something is going on b :nerd:

alot of shops in the us have to send their stock back, i think thats what my local doing

any pairs on ebay will be revised within the next hour or so.

u mean like the pair thats selling for 900?

how many times has this recall happened

were the resn's recalled?

So I got word back and yes these were cancelled. If the shops already got them and sold them it's fine but orders in transit to shops are returning to nike. That was from a nikeSB rep.

Bp held me and my bros down yesterday[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Grabbed a size 12 BS from local today but need an 11.5. Doesn't look like I'll get that with the cancelation of them being official

Grabbed a size 12 BS from local today but need an 11.5. Doesn't look like I'll get that with the cancelation of them being official

Dang, all my locals are shipping them back to nike, they have them though.... ugh lol

I'll laugh my *** off if they do a random drop on these like they did with the yeezys.

Was thinking about picking these up only at around retail pricing, but I guess that's now out of the picture.  Still mad I was asleep during the release of these at SPOT. Oh well, on to the next...

Oh and I know I was only right for the wrong reasons, but @John00  I called these hitting $400+
laugh.gif
 You said you were being sarcastic. I'll give you that anyway, but c'mon my dude. You KNOW that if they hadn't have been recalled they'd be NO where near sought after as they are now. These could be one of the worst collabs EVER in my opinion.   

BUT.........BUT........DOM FOUND A WAY TO RELEASE HIS DUNKZ EVEN THO "THE MAN" TRIED TO STOP HIM
 I was amazed at how many people fell for that lie from Dom.

And for you guys questioning the smashed boom box picture, how long do you think it took them to do that? I'm sure they've known for a week plus that there was issues with the release and just didn't say anything until it became official either way. Smashing a boom box and taking a picture would take me all of 2 minutes to do. It's not that hard.

laugh.gif
 You said you were being sarcastic. I'll give you that anyway, but c'mon my dude. You KNOW that if they hadn't have been recalled they'd be NO where near sought after as they are now. These could be one of the worst collabs EVER in my opinion.   
Haha yeah you're right. I'm just busting balls.

You KNOW that if they hadn't have been recalled they'd be NO where near sought after as they are now. These could be one of the worst collabs EVER in my opinion.   
true that man
mean.gif
 the worst collab ever and the only thing that made em hot was them being recalled you know ***** messed up when something like this happens 
laugh.gif

all the BIN pairs on ebay that were under $300 are pretty much gone. Wonder how many of these will be in circulation? probably under a thousand

Back
Top Bottom