2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Back to the kicks. Has anyone seen this?

Interesting! I haven't seen that. Heading to twitter now.

Oh that's for the euro release. Lol I was thinkimg this was about the supposed other diamond collab mentioned in the thread earlier.

That sucks...copped at retail, struck out for the wife. Was hoping to atone that sin on a restock...lol. Weird that they'd annouce that on the US Nike feed, don't know if I've seen that before.

That sucks...copped at retail, struck out for the wife. Was hoping to atone that sin on a restock...lol. Weird that they'd annouce that on the US Nike feed, don't know if I've seen that before.

Yea my girl and I were able to get through on ndc after like a hour and a half lol but yea that is weird it's on US feed like even when I just went to see who asked about it on twitter they sent the message to the euro nike feed yet the us one responded.

Am I the only one who preferred the non existent nike sb branded version of the 510 dunks? I have nothing against Benny Gold or 510, but for some reason I am not digging that shop branded tag.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is in a similar unfortunate situation with CCS... 

I ordered some Diamond Dunk's for myself on release day and couldn't believe how lucky I was to get my size 8 in cart and then checkout. I waited on the backorder and finally received the package today, containing a pair ofAIR FORCE 1's with a different customer's invoice! I spoke with CCS on the phone and the whole situation is really suspicious. I'm trying to gauge if this is an unfortunate one-off or if anyone else has suffered the same fate with their Diamond Dunk CCS order.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Receiving mine today so ill let you know what I get. Fingers crossed this doesn't happen.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is in a similar unfortunate situation with CCS... 

I ordered some Diamond Dunk's for myself on release day and couldn't believe how lucky I was to get my size 8 in cart and then checkout. I waited on the backorder and finally received the package today, containing a pair of AIR FORCE 1's with a different customer's invoice! I spoke with CCS on the phone and the whole situation is really suspicious. I'm trying to gauge if this is an unfortunate one-off or if anyone else has suffered the same fate with their Diamond Dunk CCS order.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Receiving mine today so ill let you know what I get. Fingers crossed this doesn't happen.
Getting a pair from CCS today for the homie, hopefully this doesn't happen. I will update you guys when I receive them.

I have never bought a pair of SBs before but I really like the ones dropping on Saturday.. I live in NYC think Blades are getting them and will it be chaos to get em (like will I have to be at the store before they open) and will they have alot of sizes or "limited" release ?

I have never bought a pair of SBs before but I really like the ones dropping on Saturday.. I live in NYC think Blades are getting them and will it be chaos to get em (like will I have to be at the store before they open) and will they have alot of sizes or "limited" release ?

To those that are new these ain't Jays there will be plenty of pairs

Depends on which Blades you go to. In my experience, the 71st st Blades can be kinda hectic on release day since it's a small shop and the employees didn't seem too well versed on big releases. However, the one I went to there was WAY more hyped than this release (concord dunks last year). Now, the downtown Blades store, I think it's on Broadway, is a MUCH bigger shop and they are generally very good with release. With that being said, though, I know there's a core group of kids (and when I say kids, I mean 15 year olds) who will be there for every major release. I know this because I've seen them at every release I went to down there. So it's up to you, Blades downtown may receive more pairs because they're bigger than the midtown store, but the midtown store may have a sloppier release. That's my ten cents.

But Hadowajp above me is spot on, this release shouldn't be too crazy. It's not all that limited and there will not be nearly as much hype surrounding it.

For all those wondering, this is what my CCS Diamond Dunks shipment looked like. Not a pure catastrophe but I'm definitely bummed with the method of shipment. I mean, I've dealt with 0 Feedback users on eBay who shipped shoes better. This is just embarrassing for a major company on a major release. Busting the tape out to repair what's left of this box.

Meme material.

Listen, I probably dislike that creature more than anyone here does, but you need to take that picture down and the thread needs to keep ALL TALK OF THAT CREATURE TO PMS. Didn't you guys JUST SEE WHAT METH POSTED? Dude is annoyed with the way this stuff is going in here and if you think that Meth and BigJ aren't in here as much as anyone else, you're wrong. Those dudes BE IN HERE. He'll start banning people SOON on his random sweep through this thread. Don't be one of the people to get banned because you gave that creature any attention. That creature disrespecting your kids was wrong, but STOP giving it the attention it craves. The more attention you give it, the more it will go to the extremes to keep your attention. Simple as that. Let's talk SB and leave that creature alone in it's cave.

Back
Top Bottom