2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish Nike would stop trying to think up of new schemes and just focus on what they have in front of them. 

I just got my Adidas top tens in yesterday and the quality on that shoe is AMAZING. For $130 at that. I can't remember the last time I held a Nike sneaker with leather that nice. 

pretty much just took the wind out of the SOMPS sails with this news....cuz by the looks of it, the jay 1 is gonna be all black upper / white midsole / gum sole (PLEASE)

Last edited:

That's what I'm saying! Why are people tripping over these so hard? Cuz they look (kinda) like nontourage highs?!

Personally for me, because they remind me of the Takaski Dunk 2, but as a High Top, is why I will be getting them.
I'm an Old School Sneakerhead, who loves the older SBs, and love when Nike re-creates old favorites into Highs or Lows, or vice versa.
Yeah, I hear what everyone is saying. It's like how true Foamposite heads prefer the old simple colorways over this new Spiderman, Supreme, Thermal, Safari, etc print BS going on right now. It does seem like they just make the most hideous and crazy shoe they can to break away from the "norm."

pretty much just took the wind out of the SOMPS sails with this news....cuz by the looks of it, the jay 1 is gonna be all black upper / white midsole / gum sole (PLEASE)
I zoomed in on that pic and it almost looks like the mid panel and toe box are iguana if I'm not mistaken. Regardless I'm pumped.

The 1's just dont do it for me for some reason. I can respect their history but meh. 

My girl is probably going to love them

The 1's just dont do it for me for some reason. I can respect their history but meh. 

I really hope they somehow f with the wings logo...somehow give it an sb twist.

I knew this day would come.
laugh.gif
 I'm interested to see to real detailed pictures of this JBxSB QS.

I really hope they somehow f with the wings logo...somehow give it an sb twist.
I feel like nike will continue to think inside the box and stay with the classic wings logo but maybe an sb tongue? they never really go above and beyond on the new stuff.

I feel like nike will continue to think inside the box and stay with the classic wings logo but maybe an sb tongue? they never really go above and beyond on the new stuff.
I hope not. The days of irreverence are what made me fall in love, and i still think on occasions they can do it. Just replace "Air Jordan" with "Nike SB" maybe? I dont know. The basketball would have to change a little too.

Edit: I love the wings logo very much. Reminds me of my youth. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunks and AJ1's have a tightly intertwined history. They first released around the same time, 1985-ish, and (as far as I know) the AJ1 was based off the dunk. So it would be a logical next step to make a JB SB dunk.  

I don't care what anyone says...been waiting for the meld of the 2 for a few years now

Nice pickup bro, I remember my dad talking about how he skated these in the 90s. Still on the lookout for a pair, got really screwed at RUVilla when they were handing out tickets. Oh well, shady stores will stay shady. In other news though, really looking forwards to the Jordan SB that's coming up later on this year.
lol.

not sure if posted already, but

sorry for the small pic, on my phone at work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom