2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's why I NEVER deal with eastbay and it's companies under its umbrella.
Man, I'll tell you now that I will not be buying anything from any of the companies under them until they change that policy on ALL their products. Just ridiculous. I have shoes that are the better part of 10 years old and their box is in better shape than this.

Listen, I probably dislike that creature more than anyone here does, but you need to take that picture down and the thread needs to keep ALL TALK OF THAT CREATURE TO PMS. Didn't you guys JUST SEE WHAT METH POSTED? Dude is annoyed with the way this stuff is going in here and if you think that Meth and BigJ aren't in here as much as anyone else, you're wrong. Those dudes BE IN HERE. He'll start banning people SOON on his random sweep through this thread. Don't be one of the people to get banned because you gave that creature any attention. That creature disrespecting your kids was wrong, but STOP giving it the attention it craves. The more attention you give it, the more it will go to the extremes to keep your attention. Simple as that. Let's talk SB and leave that creature alone in it's cave.
I agree with this 100%. Besides the fact that it'll get you banned, it just fuels the fire. Some mature advice, man.

Listen, I probably dislike that creature more than anyone here does, but you need to take that picture down and the thread needs to keep ALL TALK OF THAT CREATURE TO PMS. Didn't you guys JUST SEE WHAT METH POSTED? Dude is annoyed with the way this stuff is going in here and if you think that Meth and BigJ aren't in here as much as anyone else, you're wrong. Those dudes BE IN HERE. He'll start banning people SOON on his random sweep through this thread. Don't be one of the people to get banned because you gave that creature any attention. That creature disrespecting your kids was wrong, but STOP giving it the attention it craves. The more attention you give it, the more it will go to the extremes to keep your attention. Simple as that. Let's talk SB and leave that creature alone in it's cave.
Ok, understood. Pic removed of the hobbit

@23cat  I got the Diamond Dunks like I ordered. Surprisingly, even though a lot of people have complained about the quality of the shoe, my pair had no noticeable defects or flaws. There was 1 spot with a tiny little bit of excess something that will come off easily with a little Jason Markk no problem.

Man I feel like an idiot, completely missed Sole Reavers post about NDC :lol:

Go look at his post for all thus dunks on sale

That's what I'm saying! Why are people tripping over these so hard? Cuz they look (kinda) like nontourage highs?!

Personally for me, because they remind me of the Takaski Dunk 2, but as a High Top, is why I will be getting them.
I'm an Old School Sneakerhead, who loves the older SBs, and love when Nike re-creates old favorites into Highs or Lows, or vice versa.

What are the top 5 musicians? What are the top 5 songs?

What I'm saying is that there's no real correct answer. Sure some dunks are more esteemed than others, but it all comes down to personal opinion. Check out the archive on Nike SBs site or just search "Dunk SB" in your size on eBay and see what you like and you'll be much better off

Exactly!
What I think is the Best Suede Dunks, may be different than what someone else thinks.
Everyone has their own preferences.

Although I kind of like the idea of a Jordan 1 SB, I'm not ready for hype to hit SB again man. I'm still recovering from that Tiffany madness and would prefer SB to lay low.

lets goooooooooo

:smokin

Last edited:
Thanks for the input on the JPACK pick up
@ddash
@EAski3
@MissMyMoney
@BIP Roberts

http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/49200#post_19925958

For consignment my go to spot has been RIF but i couldn't pass on this pick up for the price and condition. Here in SoCal more and more Consignment shops are popping up especially in the 818. The store is fairly new and the peeps there seemed pretty cool. i figured to give them a shot.

I did do some homework on the item and made sure to check the tag, zoom soles, box, etc. also compared it to example pictures online. Just wanted some input from the good folks in this thread

Always ask for Manny.
Coolest guys I know at Rif.

Jordan heads are going to be copping that shoe just for the name. Hype, here we come. 

Back
Top Bottom