2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good taste buddy....but the rest is a no no!

I like dunks from all eras, I don't want to stack the list completely with stuff that's over 12 years old because then if he actually starts looking for these pairs he's going to have trouble. It took me a good couple of years of active searching to get all 3 of the ugly ducklings and then I had to go with used pairs because deadstock ones in my size NEVER came up.

:wow:
how does that even happen

Everything from the footlocker umbrella comes out of the same warehouse, all those ridiculous packaging stickers they put on everything is supposed to be their way of checking multiple times that the proper merch is being pulled for the proper order.

@23cat what type of AF1 did they send you? Was it at least in your size? Did you get more than just your money back? I'd be raising hell with them right now escalating this way past the first level of customer service.

Everything from the footlocker umbrella comes out of the same warehouse, all those ridiculous packaging stickers they put on everything is supposed to be their way of checking multiple times that the proper merch is being pulled for the proper order.

@23cat what type of AF1 did they send you? Was it at least in your size? Did you get more than just your money back? I'd be raising hell with them right now escalating this way past the first level of customer service.
Yeah I would have been pissed. 

I actually just got an order in last night from Eastbay. They threw a shoebox in a bag and shipped it. The damn box was destroyed. Can't wait to get on chat with them....

The somps are Ok but to be great they would've needed to use a little bit more creativity. Maybe more safari print or another material idk.. Probably because there isn't any safari print on the toe box, this shoe doesn't look completion some way.

Yeah I would have been pissed. 
I actually just got an order in last night from Eastbay. They threw a shoebox in a bag and shipped it. The damn box was destroyed. Can't wait to get on chat with them....

That's been their shipping policy for a while now. Jordan buyers have complained so much that they're finally getting their purchases double boxed again. This is from the product description for the infrared 6
This shoe comes specially packaged in a "box within a box" to keep the original box from being damaged and helps to keep it in "collector's condition."

That whole footlocker umbrella sucks..idk how some of you are even able to add anything to cart. Even 3 years ago when I was really heavy into Jordan's and Nike Basketball releases their online experience sucked. I don't think I've ever had any success on any release unless they were for CP3's lol

damn this thread is alive for once after I finish an afternoon shift
I feel you man. I generally check it in the morning and find myself going through like 10-15 pages!
-_______________-  overkill.

Got the florida lows on the restock delivered last night, I'll throw a pic up this afternoon. Quality is pretty standard, but the croc skin is nice!

Trying to make moves on the 510's this weekend at the local shop cause I'll be out of town, any theories on extended availability???

EDIT: PIC REMOVED
Meme material.
Oh yeah those jpacks are legit dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,
Just wondering if anyone is in a similar unfortunate situation with CCS... 
I ordered some Diamond Dunk's for myself on release day and couldn't believe how lucky I was to get my size 8 in cart and then checkout. I waited on the backorder and finally received the package today, containing a pair of AIR FORCE 1's with a different customer's invoice! I spoke with CCS on the phone and the whole situation is really suspicious. I'm trying to gauge if this is an unfortunate one-off or if anyone else has suffered the same fate with their Diamond Dunk CCS order.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I had a similar situation happen 2 months ago. I ordered those teal dunk highs for my girl and when I got my package there were the dunks and also a pair of girls 7 new balance trainer shoes. I didn't know what happened or why they showed up.

He tried to clown on me by making a shirt saying "the loser train" along with a picture of my kid. What the hell does that mean? I'm a loser, or my kids are losers, or what? He coulda done better.

He tried to clown on me by making a shirt saying "the loser train" along with a picture of my kid. What the hell does that mean? I'm a loser, or my kids are losers, or what? He coulda done better.

That's just out of line. The more I learn about this dude the more I dislike him and I wasn't even around when he was causing the ruckus on NT. But involving another persons family in any confrontation is a low move.

Back to the kicks. Has anyone seen this?

Back
Top Bottom