2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really hope someone who actually wears a 13 beats you to it

Yupp same here bro, but let's call a spade a spade. You act like people don't do this all the time. Am I trying to make money? No. Am I trying to benefit in any other way besides getting the shoe in my desired size without paying $350+? No. Glad to see that you're on a high horse above everyone else. Repped.

I can't believe how it's even possible either! The manager I spoke to on the phone said that it's quite common and has happened to a few others. I have no idea what to do, other than hope they have gone to the wrong customer and may be returned. 

Thanks for the input on the JPACK pick up
@ddash
@EAski3
@MissMyMoney
@BIP Roberts

http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/49200#post_19925958

For consignment my go to spot has been RIF but i couldn't pass on this pick up for the price and condition. Here in SoCal more and more Consignment shops are popping up especially in the 818. The store is fairly new and the peeps there seemed pretty cool. i figured to give them a shot.

I did do some homework on the item and made sure to check the tag, zoom soles, box, etc. also compared it to example pictures online. Just wanted some input from the good folks in this thread

I can't believe how it's even possible either! The manager I spoke to on the phone said that it's quite common and has happened to a few others. I have no idea what to do, other than hope they have gone to the wrong customer and may be returned. 
:x :smh: how hard can it be to ship out an order tho?
Hope you get your money back.

Just ignore him from now on and he'll leave.

Or lurk and keep reporting us all out of spite
laugh.gif

Either way it's a win.

my list is going to include a lot of Non SB dunks but here goes

Highs:
Iron Highs
Oceanic Airs
Bloody Gums
Michigan BTTYS SB
3 way tie between all the DQM perforated pack

Lows:
Plum Pro B
Veneer Pro B
Smurf Pro B
Vegas Gold low Pro

Kermit the Frog lows (not suede but a really nice nubuck)
Good taste buddy....but the rest is a no no!

Yeah they returned my money. Bad luck I guess. It's hard knowing that whoever got my Diamond Dunk order probably already has them up on eBay! :frown:

Yupp same here bro, but let's call a spade a spade. You act like people don't do this all the time. Am I trying to make money? No. Am I trying to benefit in any other way besides getting the shoe in my desired size without paying $350+? No. Glad to see that you're on a high horse above everyone else. Repped.
Once you get them you can salt & pepper them, turn them sideways and shove them up your *** for all I care. My thing is that I know how hard it is to find a deal when you wear a 13 and I was hoping to pass that on to one of my fellow large footed brothers. I feel like Kyle Lowry when he tried to give that kid his shoes and another dude yoinked them out of the air

Once you get them you can salt & pepper them, turn them sideways and shove them up your *** for all I care. My thing is that I know how hard it is to find a deal when you wear a 13 and I was hoping to pass that on to one of my fellow large footed brothers. I feel like Kyle Lowry when he tried to give that kid his shoes and another dude yoinked them out of the air

Cool and I respect yo for that. But finding tiffs under 3 bills in any size at this point is a hard to do, so I'll do what I have to do in order to get a pair. Call me indecent, call me "the problem" with "the shoe game" idc. I'm not above anyone and I'm transparent with that. Rather be hated and be honest, then make an attempt at being the good guy to be liked. I'm sure there are plenty of people who copped my size with the intent of getting a 13 and I have no hate towards them for doing what they gotta do. I'm sure there's people who passed when their size wasn't available too. More power to them for that. But that isn't me.

I'm sorry but I'm still :lol: @ people thinking about paying over box for those aqua dunks. I don't even want mine tbh I just have em cuz I got em for box. I guarantee I'll keep those DS till I eventually get rid of em :lol: glad I'm a popular size too so I know they'll stay wanted.

Cool and I respect yo for that. But finding tiffs under 3 bills in any size at this point is a hard to do, so I'll do what I have to do in order to get a pair. Call me indecent, call me "the problem" with "the shoe game" idc. I'm not above anyone and I'm transparent with that. Rather be hated and be honest, then make an attempt at being the good guy to be liked. I'm sure there are plenty of people who copped my size with the intent of getting a 13 and I have no hate towards them for doing what they gotta do. I'm sure there's people who passed when their size wasn't available too. More power to them for that. But that isn't me.
i call BS on this. deals for desirable shoes get posted here on the regular and people let them go to someone who can actually wear them. we all have shoes we'd like to have but can't and we don't use those deals and resell to get them. you think by saying your honest it makes it any difference? it doesn't. just because other people do it some how makes it ok? it doesn't. shady is shady.

SOMPs look clean, and even though I love a gum sole, I'll have to see them in person and it still depends on when they actually drop. Feb was a huge month for me, so I gotta back it up a bit in March.

S/o to whoever picked up the US passports for that cheap. Gonna have to go back some pages and rep you when I have some to give. I still got mine DS, but wear my UK joints pretty frequently. Both pairs are fly in my opinion and that's a great comeup.

Back
Top Bottom