2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got some snitches up in here.
roll.gif

@Dcypoe81 Congrats on YOTH, enjoy. And the final dark-green St Pattys mockup was dope tbh

@Chin tai Definitely reccomend going for the Venoms, they hold up real well because of the leather placement.

SOMPs still looking great

Does anyone know if 510s will release in a size 5.5? And from where? Saw premier is only gonna have 8-13, tryna hook someone up. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I Don't See All The Appeal On These "SOMPS" Other Than That Gum Sole.... Gonna Be A Game Time Decision On That One. I Can Pretty Much Guarantee Those Will Sit At My Local Shop.... Snake Eyes Are Sitting (Headed To Pick Up My Size 10 Tomorrow) So I Don't See Cats Coming Outta The Woodwork For This Basic Colorway

Thanks for the link fam.

$70 is crazy.Why so cheap?

People mustve hated those or something.I still want them krampus as well.Quality looks nice.

Whats the best black dunk?

I swear I just want a all black YOTH.

So I decide to not sit in my room like a junkie and social with house guests and I miss out on my pair of Civi's.  Welp, not coming out again.

Last edited:

Thanks for the link fam.

People mustve hated those or something.I still want them krampus as well.Quality looks nice.

Yea a lot of ppl just didn't really like em. I think it's the atomic red. But yea the krampus are def. nice in quality

Yea a lot of ppl just didn't really like em. I think it's the atomic red. But yea the krampus are def. nice in quality
Oh ok I remember when they came out.I really just want a dope black dunk.Im addicted to suede dunks now lol.

So I decide to not sit in my room like a junkie and social with house guests and I miss out on my pair of Civi's.  Welp, not coming out again.
And they werent even Sinbad lol

Last edited:

Thanks for the link fam.

The atomic red throws a lot of people off. I didn't like them until I saw them with black laces. 

Some of the best black dunks IMO are:

Larry Perkins

Gortex

Safaris 

Black melvins

Venoms

civilists 

and nontourages 

Last edited:
The appetite for destructions are pretty dope. I've been looking at some older sbs but I really like them for some reason

I Don't See All The Appeal On These "SOMPS" Other Than That Gum Sole.... Gonna Be A Game Time Decision On That One. I Can Pretty Much Guarantee Those Will Sit At My Local Shop.... Snake Eyes Are Sitting (Headed To Pick Up My Size 10 Tomorrow) So I Don't See Cats Coming Outta The Woodwork For This Basic Colorway
That's what I'm saying! Why are people tripping over these so hard? Cuz they look (kinda) like nontourage highs?!

The atomic red throws a lot of people off. I didn't like them until I saw them with black laces. 

Larry Perkins

Gortex

Safaris 

Venoms

civilists 

and nontourages 
I like the Black Rayguns.

Larry Perkins
Gortex
Safaris 
Black melvins
Venoms
civilists 
and nontourages 

No love for the Ostrich?

Back
Top Bottom