2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm gonna cop the SOMPs on RD and ill make my decision if I want to keep them. They are pretty clean and if I don't like them I will just return them or give them to another NTer who wants

I jus discovered my 'grail'. The Cheech and Chong Dunks. What do you guys think is a fair price to pay for a pair of these bad boys? I saw two seperate listings for DS pairs for $300.00. Interestingly enough both sites had several pairs in various sizes. Is this a warning bell or are these shoes not as rare as I thought they were?

What do u guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25128274708...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25143912274...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cheapest I could find for a size 12 was 250 shipped.. Wasn't easy either

Just found these pics of SOMPs on the bay.

Edit: Looks like @jeggs09 found it too...right before I put these up.
laugh.gif

Nigel can keep actin like they're top secret if he wants...

Last edited:

Just found these on pics of SOMPs on the bay.

Edit: Looks like @jeggs09 found it too...right before I put these up.
laugh.gif

Nigel can keep actin like they're top secret if he wants...
Looks like the additional laces will be black also for the S.O.M.P.?

Edit: I'm basing it off the 3rd pic. You can see its buried in the right shoe.

Last edited:
SOMPS looking good. Gum soles ftw.
I wonder why Nike didn't release the black Koston dunk highs with the gum sole????

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to keep the woman happy.  Plus the effort and cash she has put into making me happy, I can't complain to much.  Honestly lately I've been the one slacking lately.  Missed the UCS and CNY and she got right on it. 
I feel you on this one. I'm just glad my girl is into shoes. She wakes up to get the 5 AM releases on NDC when I ask her. When I miss out, she's on the lookout for a pair. She even got me a pair of Jordan 5 Fears as a gift. I wonder if things will change when we move in together. She's on eBay pretty often looking for shoes, too. 

man let me stay outta this thread :lol: I thought March was gon' be a slow month for me but if I stay in here I'm bound to see an SB I like.

The safari print on the SOMPS got me over here scratching my chin n **** :smh:

and ebay is the only I place I know to go scour for gems---what's some other places to hit possible licks??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom