2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Interesting "Giraffe" print

yeah but im a size 9 and the lowest DS I could find was like $200, ridiculous
The shoes are worth whatever you want to pay for them if you're happy. If you're going to rationalize what someone else says after you asked their opinion, then why ask in the first place? If you think you got a good deal, then you got a good deal. Congrats on your pickup.
its got that white midsole/ gumsole combo I love so im def. interested...
Agreed, homie. I'm in too on those. 
whoa, when did these release?
March GR. Starting to come out places now. Grab 'em. You won't be disappointed. Trust.

Well he runs the local skate shop, and I know I saw him skating down the street in them the Friday before they went on sale, so probably just giving them an actual beating.

That's what's up, he hurt a lot of feelings though

You guys think $130 for worn SB Concords was a good price? 

I'm on eBay everyday for my job so I always look, I have seen my size 12 for under 100 and bidding method is always the last second.. So I don't get caught in a bidding war..

But if you feel comfortable with the 130 and the condition of the kicks why worry about what everyone else thinks..

I don't care about thirsty chicks and dudes and burning Yeezies

Back to Dunks...

what's concept or theme that you want to see done to Nike SB Dunks, lows or highs, that hasn't been done already? Just wondering
They need to make a transformers pack. I think that would be pretty dope. Instead of a "NIKE" on the front tab (or the back for lows) it would be a decepticon or auto bots logo and the logo and the swoosh would change color when heat is applied like the old school toys.

This has already been done but the idea of paint rubbing off and a new color underneath. That idea needs to be used more often. Snakeskin + paint rubbing off giving it that snake shedding effect.

Another street fighter dunk...Blankas..ha
YES. Give me e honda :smile:
The one that release were crap imo, the only good one was the chungli.
ryu were ok.
Akuma... :x

I don't know if someone said it but a Vintage Video Game pack would be dope. Mario Bros, Sonic, Tetris, Zelda, etc.
Chrono Trigger :smokin

id like to see more stuff from my childhood: Thundercats, Voltron, those damn Cobra Commanders. Other than that, since I missed out on pretty much everything before blue boxes I wouldn't mind some retros or high versions of older lows.
I always wanted to Nike to do a Scooby- Doo inspired pack. You have Scooby, The Mystery Machine, Shaggy, Velma, Freddy and Daphne all have really cool colors to work with. I hope someone from Nike is reading this and makes it come to reality
I would like to see a Swat Kats pack
throw in a sailor moon pack too :lol:

Well damn. When i try to get a better trade for the 88s nobod bats an eye. Wasnt syre if tge 88s just hold more value here than in the street.

Good looks everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom