2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well damn. When i try to get a better trade for the 88s nobod bats an eye. Wasnt syre if tge 88s just hold more value here than in the street.

Good looks everyone.
SB heads that are into Jordans generally like the 1s and 3s most so that's the reaction you get 
laugh.gif
 If you don't really want to keep the 88s but you do want the diamonds, see if you can get cash on the side.

SB heads that are into Jordans generally like the 1s and 3s most so that's the reaction you get :lol:  If you don't really want to keep the 88s but you do want the diamonds, see if you can get cash on the side.
Well damn. When i try to get a better trade for the 88s nobod bats an eye. Wasnt syre if tge 88s just hold more value here than in the street.

This is the first time I asked in SB. Over at JB I tried to get the Fresh Prince Vs out of it and people where torching me for that one. Then I tried to get the Bred 1s and people said I was lowballing.

Keep the 88s. 3s are my favorite Jordan so it's not even a question. That release was done very very well by JB

This is the first time I asked in SB. Over at JB I tried to get the Fresh Prince Vs out of it and people where torching me for that one. Then I tried to get the Bred 1s and people said I was lowballing.
Honestly tiffs aren't worth it at all. You would deff be losing that trade unless you want the tiffs more than them. I think across the boards the 88s would probably hold more value than tiffs imo

quality on the 88s was just as bad as the 2011 release, but I'd still keep them if I were you. In terms of money the trade equals out to about market value for each shoe, but still not worth it IMO. I still have mine on ice.

out of all sizes, floridians are out of my size. :frown:. ah well....at least there's no hype.

Most over rated chick ever.

Sloppy body.
bro come on...you're way too picky with girls if youre complaining about kate upton... No one can say sht about her unless you're putting up Wilt Chamberlain numbers with the females
Or you could just have different tastes in females. She doesn't do much for me either. Yeah she's cute with big chesticles but she's shaped like a poptart that got squeezed just a bit too tight. Her *** is practically nonexistent. Its just
sick.gif
. Would still smash tho
laugh.gif
but she is overrated.

i havent been on the SB thread since the Yuku days, but i've been lurking lately looking for info on those 510s ...i gotta say, in comparison to whats happened to the other forums, its real cool seeing theres still those of you helping people out with info and links to avail sizes out there

PEACE.

Or you could just have different tastes in females. She doesn't do much for me either. Yeah she's cute with big chesticles but she's shaped like a poptart that got squeezed just a bit too tight. Her *** is practically nonexistent. Its just
sick.gif
. Would still smash tho
laugh.gif
but she is overrated.
yeah i never said she wasnt overrated but there isnt really much to complain about. We would all smash given the chance

Back
Top Bottom