2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What system? I could definitely see myself rockin a pair of cinders or glacius dunks.

Xbox one and it's free too! I paid 40 and got the original game as well pretty good for a remake

I would rock the shhh outta some saberwolf's right now

I picked up a pair of cheech and chongs, and the fox brothers as my consolation prize for the tiffs... Cost me 500 and I'm still looking for huxtables..

U got me beat..I got 3 tiffs, yellow curb, cigar city, white infra 6s...

Contemplating Guccis and UNLVs

UNLV's.

Damn bro 3 tiffs?! Hook a brotha up with a deal!!!!! Ha! Pouring salt in my wounds right now!

I have a pre-order with sole control and they are having supply issues. I think the reason is cause I beat the house on the pre-order price.

Wait, are those the floridians on ndc?!!
I'm on my phone and can't paste the link again in Chrome but it was posted a couple pages back.

That's a lot of wear and tear in less than 3 weeks.

He is about that #skatelife

There's a seller trying to move a pair of team reds in size 13 for 56 shipped. A steal waiting to be had imo

There is something about that cracked leather on the V day dunks that I don't like. There are some dope on foot pics however.

Regarding the FL Dunk. Great post. Perhaps a Tiff custom waiting to happen? Those are a must cop for me.

Just ordered a few pairs of Lunar Gatos for 70. I love the shoe but can't agree with Nikes $90 price tag and $95 for the WC editions.

can anyone id these for me?? came in as a potential trade (as a 2nd pair) and wanted to see if they were anything special

I'm about to let go of some DS Concords sz 13 and thought I'd hook up a fellow nt'r out since I've had many people on here help me find qs pairs on the low. 130 + pp fees and shipping. I'm just looking to get what I paid for them. PM me

Just PMed you homie

Back
Top Bottom