2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd buy at 51 right now just to be sure I had them in hand, especially with the way people are snapping up SBs right now.

I've been going crazy these past couple of wks with sneakers..gonna wait a couple of wks for the crocs..also gonna get the FTCs

I thought florida dunks made sense since they said the tan is the sandy beaches, the green for the crocs of florida, and the orange swoosh is actually orange peel textured which is synonymous with Florida.
Florida makes perfect sense.  It sums up all the parts of the shoe.

Fun fact: Crocodiles are actually quite rare in florida. Their cousin the alligator is far more widespread throughout the U.S.

Holy hell. Any SBs? If so, post pics homie.

Diamond high quality is overblown I thought the toe box was going to be much worse
Haha yeah but just one. I posted this pick already but who cares I will post again just for you bc they are fire!!

Last edited:
First impressions:

Snake Eyes - Don' have the Brickhouse joints, but from when I saw them in person, the "snakeskin" on these is slightly different, and better quality in my opinion. Red laces are a slightly different shade of red than the bottom of the shoe, which for those that are wondering, is slightly "translucent". I'll probably keep these black laces in, or see what white looks like at some point. Pretty impressed with these, happy to have them.

Floridians/Crocs - WOW. These have that "crazy for a GR" appeal like the Slates. In my opinion these look dumb fresh in person. The croc print looks great in green, and it's easier to see the lines than on the Tiff Hights. Not sure if the grooves are deeper, but it's def more noticeable. The best part of these in person are the midpanel, tongue and toebox color. It's not white like most pictures would lead you to believe. It's like an "off white/beige with a hint of yellowish orange". It plays GREAT off the orange laces and theme of the shoe. I'm really impressed with these, and higly recommend checking them out. Pumped up about them. I tried to capture that color better in the pic, but it doesn't come through well on the iPhone, apologies.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence or who was curious. I need to invest in an actual camera, haha.
Good stuff.  Mine should be arriving on Thursday. 

I've been going crazy these past couple of wks with sneakers..gonna wait a couple of wks for the crocs..also gonna get the FTCs
tell me about it, it started with MN LeBrons, 3 tiffs, snake skins, megatron trainers, ASG LeBrons, @ddash's YOTHs (thanks), @MissMyMoney's Black Rains (thanks), valentines, premier highs, asg KDs, BHM LeBrons, Hot Lavas, Away LeBrons.  I'm still thinking of pre-ordering SLH LeBrons.  My wallet hurts.

Last edited:
My post Diamond madness pickups were: Trainer 1 FT, Mulder lows, UnHeaven's Gate, Lebron 11 Gumbo, Kobe 9 Gumbo, Flystepper 2k3, Premier High, Barber High, Jordan 10 Steel, Saucony 80-25, and a pair of Safari that were kind of on my radar, but missed buying the color I really wanted and settled for a Green Glow.

I hope I don't run across anything I want over the next month or two, I'll get stabbed if I bring anything new into the house without working on a shelving system in my spare room.
Damn bro don't die from copping any more kicks!!! Hahahaha

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED SNAKE EYES ARE GR RIGHT?

Sorry for caps just need to make sure those are everywhere before I go pick up some other shoes I've been eyeing.
Yes, everyone else should be getting their pairs in the first week of March.

Any other sites that have a V-Days for retail. Looking for a size 9.

Last edited:
Damn bro don't die from copping any more kicks!!! Hahahaha

Well more like stabbed from the eye daggers. All that's being asked of me is that I work on building a shelving system in the room that's designated for my shoes and that I keep my mess in there.

You guys are awesome - thanks!

Hmm... Bills has Civilists in my size as well. Wondering if I should just order both now.

Last edited:
tell me about it, it started with MN LeBrons, 3 tiffs, snake skins, megatron trainers, ASG LeBrons, @ddash
's YOTHs (thanks), @MissMyMoney
's Black Rains (thanks), valentines, premier highs, asg KDs, BHM LeBrons, Hot Lavas, Away LeBrons.  I'm still thinking of pre-ordering SLH LeBrons.  My wallet hurts.

U got me beat..I got 3 tiffs, yellow curb, cigar city, white infra 6s...

Contemplating Guccis and UNLVs

You guys should move out a pair of tiffs here lol will help the pocket ! Those legions are up next before the 510 and gonna grab the somp as well

tell me about it, it started with MN LeBrons, 3 tiffs, snake skins, megatron trainers, ASG LeBrons, @ddash
's YOTHs (thanks), @MissMyMoney
's Black Rains (thanks), valentines, premier highs, asg KDs, BHM LeBrons, Hot Lavas, Away LeBrons.  I'm still thinking of pre-ordering SLH LeBrons.  My wallet hurts.
Damn bro 3 tiffs?! Hook a brotha up with a deal!!!!! Ha! Pouring salt in my wounds right now!

Some pics of what has arrived recently from my dunks.

The leather on the acorn feels so nice. And ive grown to like the cracks on my VDays.

Has anyone gotten a shipping update from CCS? Mine still says: STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/10/2014

Back
Top Bottom