2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone gotten their vday dunks from premier yet? Mine been sitting in Chicago for 3 days now. 
frown.gif

what part of the vday low bleed?

The red suede bleeds when you wear long pants that make contact with it and rubs off onto the white nike tab on the back of the shoe, also posssibly the midsole on the back mainly.They even bled a little onto the tissue paper on my pair. My boy wore his but he armoralls his shoes and was able to just wipe the red off, but he told me hed rather just not wear long pants with them.

First impressions:

Snake Eyes - Don' have the Brickhouse joints, but from when I saw them in person, the "snakeskin" on these is slightly different, and better quality in my opinion. Red laces are a slightly different shade of red than the bottom of the shoe, which for those that are wondering, is slightly "translucent". I'll probably keep these black laces in, or see what white looks like at some point. Pretty impressed with these, happy to have them.

Floridians/Crocs - WOW. These have that "crazy for a GR" appeal like the Slates. In my opinion these look dumb fresh in person. The croc print looks great in green, and it's easier to see the lines than on the Tiff Hights. Not sure if the grooves are deeper, but it's def more noticeable. The best part of these in person are the midpanel, tongue and toebox color. It's not white like most pictures would lead you to believe. It's like an "off white/beige with a hint of yellowish orange". It plays GREAT off the orange laces and theme of the shoe. I'm really impressed with these, and higly recommend checking them out. Pumped up about them. I tried to capture that color better in the pic, but it doesn't come through well on the iPhone, apologies.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence or who was curious. I need to invest in an actual camera, haha.

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED SNAKE EYES ARE GR RIGHT?

Sorry for caps just need to make sure those are everywhere before I go pick up some other shoes I've been eyeing.

Floridians/Crocs - WOW. These have that "crazy for a GR" appeal like the Slates. In my opinion these look dumb fresh in person. The croc print looks great in green, and it's easier to see the lines than on the Tiff Hights. Not sure if the grooves are deeper, but it's def more noticeable. The best part of these in person are the midpanel, tongue and toebox color. It's not white like most pictures would lead you to believe. It's like an "off white/beige with a hint of yellowish orange". It plays GREAT off the orange laces and theme of the shoe. I'm really impressed with these, and higly recommend checking them out. Pumped up about them. I tried to capture that color better in the pic, but it doesn't come through well on the iPhone, apologies.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence or who was curious. I need to invest in an actual camera, haha.
nice picture.  your photo does show the off white-ish color and they look good

I thought florida dunks made sense since they said the tan is the sandy beaches, the green for the crocs of florida, and the orange swoosh is actually orange peel textured which is synonymous with Florida.

how low do you guys think the floridans/green crocs/whatever they're called will hit with some random nike sb sale? debating using my discount on NDC right now.. cause these sound good for $51 but not sure if it's something I need at the moment or can wait lol

Back
Top Bottom