2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by MissMyMoney

The tiff debacle still hurts for me. Lol I have already bought two pair of other kicks with two more on the way. Missing 1 -$108 pair of tiffs cost me over $800 in other purchases to make me feel less salty.

:rofl:
what did you buy?

Not to beat a dead horse but my Tiffs just came in and I have to agree with everyone on here...quality is crap. Comparing these to my YOTHs the tiffs just feel like a cheap plastic shoe. Poorly constructed, fraying all over, some of lace holes have tons of fraying, the croc looks super cheap. Not a premium shoe at all. I would not pay over $200 for these and even box price is pushing it imo.
I'm sorry to hear you are so dissatisfied with your pair... What size are you? I'll buy them off you.
Size 11. I havent decided if I am going to sell them but if I do will def hit you up.

Quality wasn't superb but it's not garbage you guys just have too high expectations, you have to understand that this is what Nike puts out and it's been that way for a while. If you don't like their quality control simply don't buy the product complaining about it isn't going to get you anywhere. I hear where you are coming from, but it is what it is...

Size 11. I havent decided if I am going to sell them but if I do will def hit you up.
HMU if you dont want them...

I'm an 11 

pimp.gif

None of the leaked upcoming pics show a St Patty's day dunk. Not like it matters since some shops still have last year's sitting :lol: And I still ain't copped em yet :nerd:

I see KicksDeals got ahold of that Tactics Valentines Day Dunk link.  Joints were chillin' before they posted it.  Be interesting to see how long this post-Tiff hangover lasts.  Would hate to have to chase down every pair of Dunks on my list like I did during the height of the craze.

I found that Transport and Tactics had the Vday lows yesterday and posted it in here...later in the day I saw kicksdeals had put up the info around the same time...I don't know if they had the info put up before or after I posted it in here. I do know that I legit found them on the sites and not off of kickdeals. What is crazy to me though is they credit someone who tweeted them the info. Why do people do that? To get credit or props from them? Makes no sense to me, but dude is pretty proud he is followed by kicksdeals and some other sneaker blogs as he lists that he is followed by them all in his twitter profile.:smh:

Edit: I can see if he really wants to help people out...that's why I post info in here, but we all know how fast stuff sells out when kicksdeals gets a hold of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom