2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

J-Rods

My pic of the valentines day lows and close up on the leather, its hard to notice the cracked leather from like 1-2 feet away. These will get some wears soon, once the salt/snow in my area clears up.

r
go well with jeans.. may have to reconsider..

It took me emailing undefeated to find out what was going on, but my Diamond x Undefeated LS is finally getting shipped. Apparently they sold out at the warehouse and just got to picking up my shirt from a retail store. With the prices these are going for now on ebay I'm half tempted to just sell it, but it'll just go in the closet and get broken out again when it cools down again.

My pic of the valentines day lows and close up on the leather, its hard to notice the cracked leather from like 1-2 feet away. These will get some wears soon, once the salt/snow in my area clears up.

r
Clean. Cant wait till mine ship in

The tiff debacle still hurts for me. Lol I have already bought two pair of other kicks with two more on the way. Missing 1 -$108 pair of tiffs cost me over $800 in other purchases to make me feel less salty.

Holy hell. Any SBs? If so, post pics homie.

Diamond high quality is overblown I thought the toe box was going to be much worse

I gotta post pics of mine i wish my cracks were that small, I got the 13 i got small cracks on them and then some bigass noticeable lines. Im a little dissapointed but i think ill keep em overall. just heard they bleed like crazy too which just means i cant wear em to work, shorts only.

The tiff debacle still hurts for me. Lol I have already bought two pair of other kicks with two more on the way. Missing 1 -$108 pair of tiffs cost me over $800 in other purchases to make me feel less salty.
I thought i was the only one, saw you copped acorns and went for those, low top arctic green af1s the suede on them is crazy. Got the infrared 6s too, VDay dunks, Florida lows, and that Civilist come up for the 75 couldnt be passed up!
Dunk SB High like the Huxtable, except with Fresh Prince school blazer print.
That would be instacopped, not on blazers tho like the other dude said
they could draw inspiration from anything from the 90's bro. a Toy story pack would be sweet id like to see that
I would love to see that as well as some of the other ideas.
A "what the dunk" high. That would be awesome. There's so much you could do to those. 
Oooooooo a Rocket Power pack :wow: Those would be so ******* cool..
Ive been dreaming of WTD highs since tiff pictures arrived lol
Mods are here. I got a warning for calling that reseller an asshat amongst the Tiffany madness. 
Ya, i got warned during tiff madness due to that dude Proto J, I was calling him a lame, and making fun of him for his cloud getup.
FUARK!
I would have wanted these...
Sorry bro, i had to do it, i saw that and my heart nearly stopped lol.

And as for the other lulz going on in the thread i will refrain from feeding the troll, but man theres so much i want to comment on lol.

Last edited:

Maybe these look a little worse than I thought but I've pretty much treated them like beaters. Doesn't take anything away from them IMO tho

I thought i was the only one, saw you copped acorns and went for those, low top arctic green af1s the suede on them is crazy. Got the infrared 6s too, VDay dunks, Florida lows, and that Civilist come up for the 75 couldnt be passed up!

My post Diamond madness pickups were: Trainer 1 FT, Mulder lows, UnHeaven's Gate, Lebron 11 Gumbo, Kobe 9 Gumbo, Flystepper 2k3, Premier High, Barber High, Jordan 10 Steel, Saucony 80-25, and a pair of Safari that were kind of on my radar, but missed buying the color I really wanted and settled for a Green Glow.

I hope I don't run across anything I want over the next month or two, I'll get stabbed if I bring anything new into the house without working on a shelving system in my spare room.

Last edited:
It's cool guys, that djnick clown is the same dude who suggested for me to "not eat out for a couple of days" and pay reseller prices for shoes so most likely he'd want $300+ for them if he did decide to sell them..

My post Diamond madness pickups were: Trainer 1 FT, Mulder lows, UnHeaven's Gate, Lebron 11 Gumbo, Kobe 9 Gumbo, Flystepper 2k3, Premier High, Barber High, Jordan 10 Steel, Saucony 80-25, and a pair of Safari that were kind of on my radar, but missed buying the color I really wanted and settled for a Green Glow.

I hope I don't run across anything I want over the next month or two, I'll get stabbed if I bring anything new into the house without working on a shelving system in my spare room.

I said it before but your collection is crazy dope, you put me onto those arctic greens, needed those after seeing them in your pics so damn clean, got em from the link you provided for 64 shipped. Lol at bringing more home too, im at the point where i can go and get my own place, but id rather have roommates and not throw away a bunch of money every month for space i dont need, but its getting to the point where i have 0 room to put new purchases. my collection isnt as big as yours but i just hit 60 boxes besides dozens of shoes with no boxes and i dont even have a walk in closet lol.

Oh and add WHen pigs fly to my list, the most important of all, those definitely took the sting out of missing the Tiffs for me personally.

I said it before but your collection is crazy dope, you put me onto those arctic greens, needed those after seeing them in your pics so damn clean, got em from the link you provided for 64 shipped. Lol at bringing more home too, im at the point where i can go and get my own place, but id rather have roommates and not throw away a bunch of money every month for space i dont need, but its getting to the point where i have 0 room to put new purchases. my collection isnt as big as yours but i just hit 60 boxes besides dozens of shoes with no boxes and i dont even have a walk in closet lol.

I got lucky in that my siblings moved way out of state in the early 2000s, by the time my parents retired and moved to their retirement place I was the only person left in the area that'd keep an eye on the house. So I get a house that they use when they visit the States, they know that I'm probably not letting the house burn down and don't have to worry about deadbeat renters.

Oh and add WHen pigs fly to my list, the most important of all, those definitely took the sting out of missing the Tiffs for me personally.

And i guess thats just my mentality, sure i couldve gone out and spent 350-400 of tiffanys i could afford it, but i cant justify it for what i was able to get for 800. Even if i only put the same 400 towards kicks i wouldve gotten one of my baby grail and 3 dope GRs dunks

I got lucky in that my siblings moved way out of state in the early 2000s, by the time my parents retired and moved to their retirement place I was the only person left in the area that'd keep an eye on the house. So I get a house that they use when they visit the States, they know that I'm probably not letting the house burn down and don't have to worry about deadbeat renters.

Damn thats luck AF. My parents are living in the Dominican Republic and looking to invest in property in the US soon hopefully, so i might get lucky and come up on a similiar arrangement.

Man I rem when pigs fly hit the outlet for 40$ lol

Honestly i was on a shoe buying break for a few years until about november of last year. But when i came back and started doing research into dunks i had missed, the civilist and WPF both stood out as go back and get pairs, then i saw how tough it was to find a 13 in the shoe so i knew i had to act when i saw one below market. For 40 bucks i wouldve tripled up! But i doubt many 13s hit outlets anyway.

But hey, people say tiffs went on clearance at places, the mama bears sat in places, and skunks were less than 200 on ebay regularly for a while. So shoes get missed/slept on all the time, that was one of my many.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom