2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got my pair but had to pay a reseller $275 shipped. I feel raped 
devil.gif

I've worn my petoskeys a good 15 times in snow and salt and whatever and they look decent still. i can post a pic later tonight when i get home if no one else has any insight

Nah it's okay, I'm not gonna trouble you to take a picture. I'll take your word. Thanks man

Funny story, a guy was asking $375 for a pair of them on eBay. I sent in a Best Offer for $240, and he denied the offer and cursed at me, lol. 

He probably thought I was low-balling him, haha. 

I agree with you, $250 is already more than double the price for the Tiffany Dunk. 

Hopefully you can get him lower than $300. 

Not a bad price. Try to negotiate for a bit lower. 
I just got mine for $275 shipped an I feel a tad raped considering the shoe cost $108

Can someone point me in the right direction to find some civilist dunks? Not looking for retail but not looking for fc prices either.

FUARK!

I would have wanted these...
Yeah, I actually remembered seeing it in someone's sig which is why I posted. Was leaving the area that night so I needed a response quick. If I somehow come across another pair I'll let you know, highly doubt it though, especially for that price.
@joecurr can you point me in the right direction for those Civilists fam?
Nm found the info!
Was just about to respond, looks like you got the info though.

Yeah, I actually remembered seeing it in someone's sig which is why I posted. Was leaving the area that night so I needed a response quick. If I somehow come across another pair I'll let you know, highly doubt it though, especially for that price.

Was just about to respond, looks like you got the info though.
Lol it was probably my sig.

Thanks though!

Not to beat a dead horse but my Tiffs just came in and I have to agree with everyone on here...quality is crap. Comparing these to my YOTHs the tiffs just feel like a cheap plastic shoe. Poorly constructed, fraying all over, some of lace holes have tons of fraying, the croc looks super cheap. Not a premium shoe at all. I would not pay over $200 for these and even box price is pushing it imo.

Dunk SB High like the Huxtable, except with Fresh Prince school blazer print.
I wished they would have done this on the Bel Air V's that released but they dropped the ball pretty bad. If they made it up for it and throw it on an SB low or high, 
pimp.gif

Not to beat a dead horse but my Tiffs just came in and I have to agree with everyone on here...quality is crap. Comparing these to my YOTHs the tiffs just feel like a cheap plastic shoe. Poorly constructed, fraying all over, some of lace holes have tons of fraying, the croc looks super cheap. Not a premium shoe at all. I would not pay over $200 for these and even box price is pushing it imo.
I'm sorry to hear you are so dissatisfied with your pair... What size are you? I'll buy them off you.

Back to sneakers...

Rocked these yesterday...
nthat.gif

Repped for the photo and hilarious avy....
Thank you! Here a few shots from that day. Hope you all don't mind.

laugh.gif

Clever.

NOT BAD EXCEPT THEYRE RED SOX CUSTOMS. PLEASE DESTROY.
smokin.gif

I see KicksDeals got ahold of that Tactics Valentines Day Dunk link.  Joints were chillin' before they posted it.  Be interesting to see how long this post-Tiff hangover lasts.  Would hate to have to chase down every pair of Dunks on my list like I did during the height of the craze.

:nthat:

:lol:

Clever.
:smokin

I see KicksDeals got ahold of that Tactics Valentines Day Dunk link.  Joints were chillin' before they posted it.  Be interesting to see how long this post-Tiff hangover lasts.  Would hate to have to chase down every pair of Dunks on my list like I did during the height of the craze.
Originally Posted by MissMyMoney

The tiff debacle still hurts for me. Lol I have already bought two pair of other kicks with two more on the way. Missing 1 -$108 pair of tiffs cost me over $800 in other purchases to make me feel less salty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom