2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In one of John00's posts I had a whole pack of Doctor Who themed dunks thought up with descriptions of everything, but then I kept on getting some weird server error when trying to post and I never got around to posting it.

What I do remember about what I had in mind was a pair of lows to represent the 4th doctor with his scarf pattern worked into the upper. Pair of highs with metallic black/ glossy black on the ankle collar for the Daleks, Police Box Blue for the TARDIS, and a while bunch of notes on what I'd do for each of the Doctors.
85AN2A5.gif

One for the 3rd would be cool too. The tongue could have ruffles on it to represent his shirts. 6th doctor dunks would be a necessity as well.

Last edited:
Yeah the third would have ruffles on the tongue with navy velvet all over the shoe.

the 5th's tongue tag would have a bit of Celery
9th (or is that the 10th now) would have a high that was made of beat up looking black leather

Damn I was hoping it was only in that first pic, but it looks like the royal highs are gonna be too blue in the back. The top section on the back (where the stars are on those new 4th of july dunks) should be black, not blue.

Anyway, always thought a "skatepark dunk" could be dope: tan (wood), light grey (concrete), and a dark rusty metallic silver (coping/rails). Each color could each have subtle patterns/texture to show off the inspiration, for example the concrete part could have some cracks in it etc.

Firecrackers> these

This years 4th of July.

Maybe I'm trippin cuz I'm on my phone, but the second pic looks like they photoshopped the first pic to look like a pair. I have no evidence but I wouldn't doubt if one shoe was stars on the back and the other was the stripes, and look like the American flag.

LOL THANK GOD SOME OF U DONT DESIGN FOR NIKE SB.

THE BOSS/ 7/4 DUNK HIGHS ARE TOO DOPE.

IS RESELL EXPENSIVE FOR THEM? LOVE TO FIND A PAIR

I would like to see more graffiti or street artists collaborate with nike..KAWS had some ill as AM90s...the Neckace dunks were a HUGE disappointment IMO..I don't think it would ever happen, but if there were ever a Banksy dunk..I think all hell would break loose lol
KAWS Dunks would be super dope and probably super hyped!

I don't know if Bansky would do something like that tho but I agree, super sick

I don't know if someone said it but a Vintage Video Game pack would be dope. Mario Bros, Sonic, Tetris, Zelda, etc.

Back
Top Bottom