2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ive always wished nike would give dunk sb the mcfetridge vandal "tearaway" treatment :pimp:

Last edited:
id like to see more stuff from my childhood: Thundercats, Voltron, those damn Cobra Commanders. Other than that, since I missed out on pretty much everything before blue boxes I wouldn't mind some retros or high versions of older lows.

more hip-hop/rapper or just music in general inspired dunks, and a new cities pack based on US cities. i just want DMV dunk that shows the whole area and style, not just cliche monuments and a cityscape around the shoe
id like to see more stuff from my childhood: Thundercats, Voltron, those damn Cobra Commanders. Other than that, since I missed out on pretty much everything before blue boxes I wouldn't mind some retros or high versions of older lows.

Those Scarlett dunks I mentioned back when we were talking about GI Joe themed dunks.

A "what the dunk" high. That would be awesome. There's so much you could do to those. 

Oooooooo a Rocket Power pack
eek.gif
Those would be so ******* cool. The reggie pair would be
pimp.gif

A love and hate pack for Valentine's day next year. Think something like Lucky's and unlucky's.

Love's would have a heart on the heel. Hate's would have a broken one or an x or something.

I have more but that's good enough for now.
I always wanted to Nike to do a Scooby- Doo inspired pack. You have Scooby, The Mystery Machine, Shaggy, Velma, Freddy and Daphne all have really cool colors to work with. I hope someone from Nike is reading this and makes it come to reality

I always wanted to Nike to do a Scooby- Doo inspired pack. You have Scooby, The Mystery Machine, Shaggy, Velma, Freddy and Daphne all have really cool colors to work with. I hope someone from Nike is reading this and makes it come to reality
sick.gif
 yesss my favorite show. just a complete cartoon network pack. id cop them all

yes 130 is rather decent
Ironically, FCNY has them for cheaper. Almost bought a pair on Saturday for $125. FC is weird in the some shoes are ridiculously over-priced, some are right on point, and some are underpriced. I don't get it but I suppose that's because of the consignment aspect.

If you guys only knew how senseless, stupid, and crazy Puerto Rican chicks really are, you wouldn't doubt this for a second. I'm not digging into any history cuz I don't care and don't know her at all... but I wouldn't put any of that past a Rican... sex page, burning kicks, dating a guy that makes under 20k. It all makes sense.

I speak from experience with Ricans. No shoe burning or anything, but Cubans and Ricans have never gotten along.

Anyone get an update on backordered Tiffs from CCS?
Earlier in the thread I relayed the bad news I was told yesterday. I was told they don't expect to RECEIVE their shipment of Diamond Dunks until the end of February which puts them at our doorstep by the first week of March...

If you guys only knew how senseless, stupid, and crazy Puerto Rican chicks really are, you wouldn't doubt this for a second. I'm not digging into any history cuz I don't care and don't know her at all... but I wouldn't put any of that past a Rican... sex page, burning kicks, dating a guy that makes under 20k. It all makes sense.

I speak from experience with Ricans. No shoe burning or anything, but Cubans and Ricans have never gotten along.

im pr and Cuban, not necessarily true. ive dated some crazy chicks from all kinds of latin backgrounds, women in general are crazy my man.

The PR doesn't stand for puerto rican. It's for public relations. What she does for a living. I think she's middle eastern.

sick.gif
 yesss my favorite show. just a complete cartoon network pack. id cop them all
Yup. That would be one big *** pack if they did multiple pairs for each show.

They could keep it running for years. That would be super cool.

Each and every single pair that came out would be bought.

The PR doesn't stand for puerto rican. It's for public relations. What she does for a living. I think she's middle eastern.

Yup. That would be one big *** pack if they did multiple pairs for each show.

They could keep it running for years. That would be super cool.

Each and every single pair that came out would be bought.
best part is it it touches peoples childhoods from like 1990-2000 so the demand would be widespread. a mystery machine SB would be fire too

Earlier in the thread I relayed the bad news I was told yesterday. I was told they don't expect to RECEIVE their shipment of Diamond Dunks until the end of February which puts them at our doorstep by the first week of March...

So it seems the FTL umbrella just hasn't been getting shipments thanks though

I don't care about thirsty chicks and dudes and burning Yeezies

Back to Dunks...

what's concept or theme that you want to see done to Nike SB Dunks, lows or highs, that hasn't been done already? Just wondering

I would like to see more graffiti or street artists collaborate with nike..KAWS had some ill as AM90s...the Neckace dunks were a HUGE disappointment IMO..I don't think it would ever happen, but if there were ever a Banksy dunk..I think all hell would break loose lol

they could draw inspiration from anything from the 90's bro. a Toy story pack would be sweet id like to see that

Back
Top Bottom