2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not like mods come in here anyway, but lets try and not get this place locked. dont feed the troll

they're always watching :nerd:

Last edited:
Mods are here. I got a warning for calling that reseller an asshat amongst the Tiffany madness. 

Back to sneakers...

Rocked these yesterday...
nthat.gif

The shameless thirst and caping in that thread was disgusting.

I remember when she first showed up in the red october thread it was the same.

Dudes were falling over themselves and didn't even know what she looked like
mean.gif

She had so many profiles on sooooo many different sites tho, straight freak status
devil.gif

I wish I could remember the sn she used cuz if you put it in google there were a LOT.
Please, be my guest, and publicly post that information again. It went over so well last time, I'm certain it will go over just as well this time.
I said I wish I could remember. Not post it and go to banned camp
laugh.gif
Besides I actually like you when you're not attention whoring. Then you're cool peeps in my eyes.

How people react to you is more off-putting. Derailing entire threads like right now
laugh.gif
Shamelessly thirsting like they never interacted with a female before
sick.gif

not like mods come in here anyway, but lets try and not get this place locked. dont feed the troll
Trust me, they come here. They're watching
Big Brother always watching. Meth ain't human. He sees all threads at once.

I don't care about thirsty chicks and dudes and burning Yeezies

Back to Dunks...

what's concept or theme that you want to see done to Nike SB Dunks, lows or highs, that hasn't been done already? Just wondering

damn, found a pair of YOTH in size 9 from a site in the netherlands...$44 for shipping :x
total comes out to about the same as reseller price :frown:

if someone in the EU wants them, PM me for the link. i think its free shipping within the EU or at least MUCH MUCH cheaper shipping then shipping to the states

Last edited:

Back to Dunks...

what's concept or theme that you want to see done to Nike SB Dunks, lows or highs, that hasn't been done already? Just wondering

id like to see more stuff from my childhood: Thundercats, Voltron, those damn Cobra Commanders. Other than that, since I missed out on pretty much everything before blue boxes I wouldn't mind some retros or high versions of older lows.

more hip-hop/rapper or just music in general inspired dunks, and a new cities pack based on US cities. i just want DMV dunk that shows the whole area and style, not just cliche monuments and a cityscape around the shoe

Your act is tired as ****. If you looked as good as you were annoying you might be able to get away with it.

Last edited:
Why would I make this up? Anyone who ever steps foot in General knows about that epic thread

Mods deleted it because people started posting her personal info, links to sites that are prohibited from NT and it got out of hand but she asked for it by posting suggestive pics and getting all the simp NTers to drool over her

I mean some dude asked for a pic of her feet and she tagged them and posted it :smh:
Don't worry about it fam I believe you :lol: I was clowning around but I have heard stuff about it I was just never in that thread when it went down

Back to Dunks...

Those Scarlett dunks I mentioned back when we were talking about GI Joe themed dunks.

A "what the dunk" high. That would be awesome. There's so much you could do to those. 

Oooooooo a Rocket Power pack
eek.gif
Those would be so ******* cool. The reggie pair would be
pimp.gif

A love and hate pack for Valentine's day next year. Think something like Lucky's and unlucky's.

Love's would have a heart on the heel. Hate's would have a broken one or an x or something.

I have more but that's good enough for now.

id like to see more stuff from my childhood: Thundercats, Voltron, those damn Cobra Commanders. Other than that, since I missed out on pretty much everything before blue boxes I wouldn't mind some retros or high versions of older lows.
Definitely would love to see some of those, homie

Those Scarlett dunks I mentioned back when we were talking about GI Joe themed dunks.

A "what the dunk" high. That would be awesome. There's so much you could do to those. 

Oooooooo a Rocket Power pack
eek.gif
Those would be so ******* cool. The reggie pair would be
pimp.gif

A love and hate pack for Valentine's day next year. Think something like Lucky's and unlucky's.

Love's would have a heart on the heel. Hate's would have a broken one or an x or something.

I have more but that's good enough for now.
Rocket Power. Most Def

Love/ Hate would be very sick. Asics just did a pack but it was in Women's sizes only

Very dope concepts, man

more hip-hop/rapper or just music in general inspired dunks, and a new cities pack based on US cities. i just want DMV dunk that shows the whole area and style, not just cliche monuments and a cityscape around the shoe
I don't know if Nike would touch RUN-DMC because of their affiliation with Adidas because that era... Yes, it would be sick. Rakim & Eric, The Fresh Prince, Big Daddy Kane, Beatsie Boys, etc. a lot to work with

I don't know if Nike would touch RUN-DMC because of their affiliation with Adidas because that era... Yes, it would be sick. Rakim & Eric, The Fresh Prince, Big Daddy Kane, Beatsie Boys, etc. a lot to work with
might be a little too recent and get some hate for it, but a Wale dunk... dudes put on for SBs since day 1 and you cant deny that. he keeps up with the culture and even stays on NT, id love to see what hed come up with

Back
Top Bottom