2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haha I was just thinking the same thing.
it's funny how obvious he is
laugh.gif
go check his IG bio, his official hashtag is
roll.gif

Last edited:
What size are you looking for I just saw a size ten for$180
You'd have to ask the two guys ( @gzmelicor, @mastersplntr ) who were looking. I wasn't trying to be a "richard" about it either, hopefully you didn't take it that way. I just haven't seen prices as low as you were talking about. I personally am not a fan of the Concords and passed when they were dropped.

it's funny how obvious he is
laugh.gif
go check his IG bio, his official hashtag is
roll.gif

Yeah I know I saw that hashtag thing the other day on his IG when he was posting pics again with his watermark all over it. Had me crackin up.
roll.gif

There's some funny stuff over on N-SB where he posted some of those pics too. I don't post over there but check the forums from time to time. Some of the dudes over there aren't too fond of him either.

Last edited:
Hoping the 510s sit a bit. Bought the USA Kobe 1 and one of the Huarache Laser PE last week.

Haha I was just thinking the same thing.

**** PK home boy acts like a ***** ! He started a fake contest on IG just to get followers and then straight up told everyone to **** them self for beliving him. People called him out on IG and he blocked everyone! Homeboy is a straight lame! And all the fake pictures that he says that are "all his" yo PK if u r reading this ! **** YOU

Wearing the Royal Dunks instead of the Royal 1's is like buying a knock off Gucci purse.

At least with the Bred lows, it's just borrowing the colorway.

Wearing the Royal Dunks instead of the Royal 1's is like buying a knock off Gucci purse.

At least with the Bred lows, it's just borrowing the colorway.
What if you like the color blue and have never/will never buy a single pair of jordans in your life?

**** PK home boy acts like a ***** ! He started a fake contest on IG just to get followers and then straight up told everyone to **** them self for beliving him. People called him out on IG and he blocked everyone! Homeboy is a straight lame! And all the fake pictures that he says that are "all his" yo PK if u r reading this ! **** YOU
It ain't that serious homie, your definitely showing your age right now

Picked up another pair of DS WPF sz 10 for 150....Love it when Ppl mess up their own listings, misspelling their titles.

I don't really care about the price for DS Concords because I'm not looking...But it's easy to throw numbers like 100-150$ around, its another to actually know where to obtain them for that. I'm not doubting you, but maybe you could show the two guys in the thread who are looking for them where to look for prices like these if they aren't hard to find. Just doing a quick look on ebay and they are in the 200-250+ range.

I never hit buy it now, and searching for a size 12 ain't easy for low prices.. I copped my concord dunks within the tiff prep stages for 96 bux shipped..

if you are a fan of dunks, it's only a matter of time until you buy a pair of jordan 1s. 

I only have a pair of Dave whites... Other then those I hate 1's .. I got them for below retail weeks after release.. Other then that I would of never bought them..

Last edited:
Jordan 1s definitely not as comfortable or well made as Dunk High SB

AJ1 with a zoom air insole though... 

Last edited:
I prefer aj1 highs to dunk highs. I prefer dunk sb lows over all tho
AJ1s come in such classic colorways that as a dunk fan I can't help but to like the chicagos, breds, royals, etc. But a majority of AJ1s aren't for me, especially the mids.

I like my fav AJ1s better than any dunk highs but admittedly dunk highs have more variety and creativity behind them.

Thanks dcypoe81 dcypoe81 for that PRgirl post...made my morning. And for those asking, I watch a lot of dunks on eBay and I continually see used Concord's end around the $130 range in my size but I don't think I've ever seen DS pairs go for less than $150.

You guys with your new pick ups making me jelly, I'm still waiting for my bank to clear all these fraudulent charges so I can pick up a pair of Jameson's from the homie @rillo561

Come on dont post that nonsense in here too... That ish is sad man... Attention ho gettin all the wk in the yeezy thread is hilarious...

PRGirl is easily my least favorite NTer; I have never seen someone want so much attention. She doesn't even have a man; she just wants attention, when dude found her online sex profile in the other thread it was :lol:

Back
Top Bottom