2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone looking for sz 13 Cheech and Chong's? There's a pair up on ebay right now with 20 min left and no bids. Price is currently $245 shipped. PM me for the link

they released on premier already... i cant see them being the only shop to get em

Yea i saw premier released them, but was going to be march. Usually my local shops gets the shoes the next week but they only have the 510 coming in.

just got my undefeated x diamond supply long sleeve in. not the best quality but it looks nice.

Mine came in today too.. It's a regular cotton long sleeve shirt but I'll say the croc print on the shirt looks better then the shoes.

Get guys I was wondering what a pair of DS pair of raging bull (3M) sbs go for in a size 13. I'm trying to find a pair but all of them are 200+

Get guys I was wondering what a pair of DS pair of raging bull (3M) sbs go for in a size 13. I'm trying to find a pair but all of them are 200+
size 13's are pretty rare when it comes to SB's...dudes who are sz's 12.5 thru 14 are always competing for them.  thats probably why your seeing prices that high.  I purchased my sz 12s a few months after release for $105 using a coupon, retail was $130. 

quick note for everybody asking for price checks. I've found going to Flight Club (yeah, I know, wtf) but then subtracting 20% (their commission fee) is usually a pretty good indicator of what the current street value is. 

Last edited:
since I rarely derail the thread...
devil.gif

imagine if your girl caught you slippin' and burned all of your kicks
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom