2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just got my undefeated x diamond supply long sleeve in. not the best quality but it looks nice.

can someone PM me the page of where the guy fixed his Dunk High Diamonds croc print like the lows.

thanks

Is CroatianStyle on eBay legit? Anyone ever bought anything from them? Completely forgot about an auction that was ending yesterday for a VNDS pair of nontourages, so I'm on the lookout again. So I run across Croatianstyle, I've seen him on eBay before, he's got 3 or 4 Nontourage's available in every size, and has already sold 3-4 pairs of each size. 7 full size runs, I dunno, seems kinda shady. $250 is more then I want to pay anyways, but I'm just curious if anyone has dealt with them?

Is CroatianStyle on eBay legit? Anyone ever bought anything from them? Completely forgot about an auction that was ending yesterday for a VNDS pair of nontourages, so I'm on the lookout again. So I run across Croatianstyle, I've seen him on eBay before, he's got 3 or 4 Nontourage's available in every size, and has already sold 3-4 pairs of each size. 7 full size runs, I dunno, seems kinda shady. $250 is more then I want to pay anyways, but I'm just curious if anyone has dealt with them?
10000% legit.

He's legit, a little pricy but legit

Yes..owns project blitz

^ Repped all y'all, thanks :smokin

Also, pretty sure this hasn't been posted on here. Seller kicks-r-us on eBay has the 510 dunk for $139 with free shipping, most sizes except 9 and 12, better act fast they're going quick. It's a preorder shipping before Feb 28th though, but nice if you want to lock down a pair :smokin

Last edited:

^ I just picked those up, too.  17.50 with the sale.

Addicted to 3M...
what sale? 
nerd.gif

Just paid for a pair of cheech and chongs..

How hard is it to burn /cut / ruin the front to show the green underneath

30% off clearance at the outlets this weekend.  24.97 before the sale (still not bad).  I went back to check for someone and they were gone, but check your local.
was the 30% off just for the weekend or is it still active? good looks.

Back
Top Bottom