2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just received an email from Premier.  They were running behind, my order has been located and will be going out today.  Great customer service from them, every time.  Makes me wish they were my neighborhood shop(Fishbone is good, too).

Those 510s, though.  :smokin

I just got updated confirmation 13 minutes ago that they were handed over today and should still arrive by the 20th

Had to unDS right away. Very satisfied

still on the hunt for the civilist and the elusive size 11.5. I seem to keep finding 11 and 12 but the 11.5 doesnt seem to exist. one day they will be mine.

still on the hunt for the civilist and the elusive size 11.5. I seem to keep finding 11 and 12 but the 11.5 doesnt seem to exist. one day they will be mine.

Are you normally an 11.5?...if so grab a 12, you won't regret it.

Last edited:
The 510s are very dope especially the way them orange laces POPS, but i just cant wear a pair of camo kicks its too much for me. 

Same size and been looking too. Was watching the ones on Project Blitz as well. I'll let you know if I find anything
Word, same.
I'd even squeeze into a 12 for the week I plan on wearing these this year, the Teals that came out last year I copped in a 12 for the first time and they fit great.

Back
Top Bottom