2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody else's vday dunk look like this?

I guess most pics I've seen don't have the big lines mainly just little ones, even my friend who got a pair said his didn't look like that when I sent hi. The pic.

I guess most pics I've seen don't have the big lines mainly just little ones, even my friend who got a pair said his didn't look like that when I sent hi. The pic.
it looks like QC didn't think yours was cracked enough so they went at it with a box cutter 
laugh.gif

Has anyone gotten a shipping update from CCS? Mine still says: STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/10/2014

This has been posted at least 50 different times in 100 different pages. ALL CCS ORDERS ARE BACKORDERED UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY.
So March will be the earliest you will get your CCS order. Follow ccs_skate on twitter and you will get answers all day.

So either I've missed it or it hasn't been posted yet, but I've still yet to see on foot pics of the Bazooka Joes...has anyone picked up a pair yet? Those are hitting me like the Fire and Ice where I thought they looked ok but not enough to buy at first but lately they've been looking mighty enticing.

Lol yea it's weird but it's definitely not a box cutter it was done by the same tool that did the cracks when you see it in person, but on foot it blends in like the rest do

Nike shoulda dropped some USA Dunks this month; use a concept like the gloves
This is exactly what I said. The stars pattern looks Dope... Nike needs to realize what they have... Trying to get a born in the usa themed dunk maybe Apollo creed shorts themed dunk would be dope

Last edited:
I'm about to let go of some DS Concords sz 13 and thought I'd hook up a fellow nt'r out since I've had many people on here help me find qs pairs on the low. 130 + pp fees and shipping. I'm just looking to get what I paid for them. PM me

I just won an auction for pre-owned Nike SB Concords on Ebay for $130 with shipping and tax. What do you guys think??  Good deal or no??

Back
Top Bottom