2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

enjoy :tongue:

Don't een care. Even in this state she would be the finest girl I got with without paying (yah I said it, tantalize me if you want but I prefer call girls).

Last edited:
Oddly enough there are two girls I want so bad but dont know why cuz I would never go for a girl like that irl.

Miranda Kerr - Style game on point and I take that fashion **** seriously. Part of the reason I want to move to NYC so bad

Cara Delevingne - IDK why but damn, I would wife her no chest no *** body. I just like the way she carries herself.

But if we are talking just looks. No one..... NO ONE will ever top Adriana Lima. But there are a few up there I wanna hit. Barbara Palvin and Karlie Kloss especially. If I am going for a supermodel she might as well look the part :lol:

Oddly enough there are two girls I want so bad but dont know why cuz I would never go for a girl like that irl.

Miranda Kerr - Style game on point and I take that fashion **** seriously. Part of the reason I want to move to NYC so bad

Cara Delevingne - IDK why but damn, I would wife her no chest no *** body. I just like the way she carries herself.

But if we are talking just looks. No one..... NO ONE will ever top Adriana Lima. But there are a few up there I wanna hit. Barbara Palvin and Karlie Kloss especially. If I am going for a supermodel she might as well look the part
laugh.gif
Not eem Andrianne Ho? Damb.

I like Mila Kunis too, some people say shes overrated but shes fine as hell and shes got that personality too 10/10

truth of the matter is that all women have body hair, fart etc etc. learned that back in 7th grade. after that i stopped holding random sloppy days against them. we all look terrible sometimes.

Upton is cool but mad overrated.

Alexandra Daddario from True Detective >>>

Is that the chick woody was banging? If so, I don't think I've ever seen something so prefect.

Scarlett Johansson my favorite right now though

Last edited by a moderator:
Not eem Andrianne Ho? Damb.

I was talking about victorias supermodels not streetstyle models. :lol:

Adrianne Ho definitely! Same with Carol Seleme posted earlier

If we take this conversation out of models it would take less time to list who in hollywood I wouldnt hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom