2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For people thinking about lining up and trying online, can't you make your phone a Wi-Fi hot spot and take yourlap top with you? Double your chances

the alice in wonderland gif nailed it in relation to the premier review video, that was what It reminded me of, sorry the other gif was goofy hence the edit and and appropriate replacement

No where near @verse001 pic but I did what I can

I JUST got the bluray, I'd been wanting to buy it again ever since the early 2000s but I wasn't feeling the Criterion resell prices, and then they did a really nice job on the latest release.

You remember the Robocop arcade game from like the late 80s or early 90s? I loved that game!!

That was in the era before Street Fighter. There were so many good arcade games back like '88 - '91 - Super Contra, Alien, Final Fight, Pit Fighter, King of the Monsters, Roadblasters, Badlands. I mean, Street Fighter 2 was the GOAT (Champion Edition probably being the best iteration), but that one game dominated that era. There was more variety in the preceding era.

Ah, memory lane!

BTW, as i'm getting more info on release numbers, I think I may adjust my resale cost estimates down a bit - I still think they'll sell for more than a lot of others do, however.

Last edited:
@alp I've talked with you in a few other threads and you cool but don't come in here with your over priced for sale Kobe's and then complain about a shop trying to keep it 100 for it's loyal customers.

People are mad because shops are doing this or charging way over box and getting heated yet hella resellers trying to get 10 times what they paid for some Kobe's.

At least 40% of the people trying to get this shoe now either don't own SBs or have never stepped foot in the shops that are carrying these where they're trying to cop. People saying that "what so should I have to play basketball to buy Js or Kds, now too?" No it's not even the same comparison. Even if you do or don't get those Js or Brons or Kobes you're still gonna go back to FTL, FNL, Champs, etc for other shoes or what not. You're gonna be a repeat customer so that CHAIN of stores will still get your business. So they don't need to resort to things to get the most out of you that one time becasue you will be back.

However those same people complaining about what some INDEPENDENT SHOPS are doing will 99.9% NEVER give that shop repeat business. So why should those shops, some who are probably struggling, help out someone who doesn't care about the place and won't come back? Knowing that they're gonna turn around and sell them for a profit?

Fact is the only people really complaining about what any shop is doing are the ones just looking to make a buck on these plain and simple.

Last edited:
Boy, this thread moved fast. Anyways, yay to RSVP day. 90% and 9% luck and 1% possible win for me.

Not TLO ?

yup definitely GR.
if that 30k number is correct, than we're all f*cked on ndc lol. 30k is insane for an sb, but the demand is out of this world for tiffs right now haha. there were deff 25k bred 1s produced and nike held a lot of the inventory in house. 30k of these with a lot of the stock going to shops and boutiques across the country doesn't make me feel good. resale won't be nearly as bad though.

I mean, Street Fighter 2 was the GOAT (Champion Edition probably being the best iteration)

Ah, memory lane! quote]

The first MK and NBA Jam were my favs as a little guy, I remember the first time I saw Mortal Kombat at the roller skating rink lol :evil:

Last edited:
@alp I've talked with you in a few other threads and you cool but don't come in here with your over priced for sale Kobe's and then complain about a shop trying to keep it 100 for it's loyal customers.

People are mad because shops are doing this or charging way over box and getting heated yet hella resellers trying to get 10 times what they paid for some Kobe's.

At least 40% of the people trying to get this shoe now either don't own SBs or have never stepped foot in the shops that are carrying these where they're trying to cop. People saying that "what so should I have to play basketball to buy Js or Kds, now too?" No it's not even the same comparison. Even if you do or don't get those Js or Brons or Kobes you're still gonna go back to FTL, FNL, Champs, etc for other shoes or what not. You're gonna be a repeat customer so that CHAIN of stores will still get your business. So they don't need to resort to things to get the most out of you that one time becasue you will be back.

However those same people complaining about what some INDEPENDENT SHOPS are doing will 99.9% NEVER give that shop repeat business. So why shouldn't those shops, some who are probably struggling, help out someone who doesn't care about the place and won't come back? Knowing that they're gonna turn around and sell them for a profit?

Fact is the only people really complaining about what any shop is doing are the ones just looking to make a buck on these plain and simple.

pretty much dead on; less profit to be had and the margin for profit on these is pretty slim already

Like a skateshop should be loyal to someone who is gonna make one purchase there their entire life :lol:

Last edited:
For people thinking about lining up and trying online, can't you make your phone a Wi-Fi hot spot and take yourlap top with you? Double your chances

Doing so tells your data to load a website in a classic computer view, on a computer..

Anddddddddd greatly increases your chances..

Last edited:
I am going to try and post pics today if not tomorrow of comparing the 2005 to 2014 trust me guys you would be pissed the quality is wack *** hell!! Just been real

Doing so tells your data to load a website in a classic computer view, on a computer..

Simply using your phone loads a mobile we page that's faster to load giving your a better chance
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  lol

Back
Top Bottom