2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if I should go for a 3rd pair or not...decisions
roll.gif
 im going for atleast 5 pairs

Came across this pic posted on IG 6hrs ago FWIW to the DMV ppl

Like any other sb release, this one means very little to me. I'm gonna make a very minimal attempt, as I'm not interested in paying anything over box. If I get through I'll obviously be excited, but if I strike out I'm on to the next.

There's way too many legitimately dope releases these days for me to jump through hoops for one in particular.

Dope SBs always are attractive because of the low price, but with shops charging more and hype being crazy I have no problem getting something else and keeping my collection diverse.

This pic is from the YOTH release...im the fat boy in the back wuth the hoody lmao

SNS and tres-bien won't have these. Just some info for the Euro guys. I emailed the Tier Zero shops I knew of and those two, along with Hanon who also won't have these, have replied.

laokratwr laokratwr it does look like March 1 is the Euro RD officially tho. Of course our friends in Manchester sold theirs super early online last night, but they'll have them in store on March 1st too.

Not sure if you're serious, but if you are, it's from the original. The best one. Available now on Bluray from newly remastered 4k scans of the print, and it's only 8 bucks.

I mean the last time I saw Robocop was probably 1997 so I don't remember all of it

Your Robocop knowledge is ridiculous. :lol:

I JUST got the bluray, I'd been wanting to buy it again ever since the early 2000s but I wasn't feeling the Criterion resell prices, and then they did a really nice job on the latest release.

Not sure if you're serious, but if you are, it's from the original. The best one. Available now on Bluray from newly remastered 4k scans of the print, and it's only 8 bucks.
I've still got the criterion director cut from the late 90s..too ill and I bought it for a dollar. Good night sweet prince

SNS and tres-bien won't have these. Just some info for the Euro guys. I emailed the Tier Zero shops I knew of and those two, along with Hanon who also won't have these, have replied.

laokratwr laokratwr it does look like March 1 is the Euro RD officially tho. Of course our friends in Manchester sold theirs super early online last night, but they'll have them in store on March 1st too.

In store might be a little difficult for me ... lol , You have pm bboyd bboyd

Back
Top Bottom