2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

on the real,  I like alp but we gotta stop with this rape prelude pricing talk. its just making me more mad knowing that I passed on prelude 1s for $350 lol
yeah I feel u, they weren't too hard to get on RD, had I known I would've copped 5 10 pairs

my man nycompany does this all the time. He charges crazy prices and u know what, ppl buy his crap. I might as well try the same on something I don't want to sell. If someone wants to give me 2k go right ahead, I'll even do 1600.

thats your dude nycompany?

tell him to give me some yeezys :lol:

on the real,  I like alp but we gotta stop with this rape prelude pricing talk. its just making me more mad knowing that I passed on prelude 1s for $350 lol
Exactly. 

Like I said, Alp is a good dude. 

But I'm sorry, your prices are just outright laughable. And I just don't believe that you don't care for money, otherwise you wouldn't charge almost double for the going rate.

Agree to disagree. They're your shoes and I'm super jelly you got them. 

Exactly. 

Like I said, Alp is a good dude. 

But I'm sorry, your prices are just outright laughable. And I just don't believe that you don't care for money, otherwise you wouldn't charge almost double for the going rate.

Agree to disagree. They're your shoes and I'm super jelly you got them. 

Exactly, laughable prices for sure...

As you said, alp has always been cool on here unlike 90% of the dudes.

Back to the Dunks...

I wanna know who's got their pairs already and if they could post pics. I know a couple dudes posted a quick pic but I'm looking for detailed pics. I can't believe I'm saying this but for once I'm actually looking for a video "review". Clearly the pics shoe that these are very low quality in comparison to the lows but I'm just trying to see what I'm in store for come next week when my pairs come in

It's a sad day when I come into the SB thread and there's 2 pages of Kobe talk. (Btw, all those prices, even DS are ridiculous)

It's an even sadder day when I'd rather read about Kobe's (which I can't stand) than more of the Tiff talk that we've seen.

yo bro, what part of NC you residing in?

Yeah ok cool, and other than the preludes my prices are usually reasonable

Last edited:
I wanna know who's got their pairs already and if they could post pics. I know a couple dudes posted a quick pic but I'm looking for detailed pics. I can't believe I'm saying this but for once I'm actually looking for a video "review". Clearly the pics shoe that these are very low quality in comparison to the lows but I'm just trying to see what I'm in store for come next week when my pairs come in

Get Zaya X to do a review. :lol:

I'm still looking for that comparison pic of the lows vs. highs. If I get a pair, I'd be more than happy to do it

What happened to this thread? Why are we discussing Kobe Prelude Pricing? I cant wait for this release to be over. :smh:

anyone setting up shop at UGSS in nutley, n know how it usually goes down

i debating whether or not i should put down my chair at 7pm :lol:

anyone setting up shop at UGSS in nutley, n know how it usually goes down

i debating whether or not i should put down my chair at 7pm
laugh.gif
If you put down chair you better sit in it until opening 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom