2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Alp what do you do for a living? You always seem to obtain the hard stuff and have a nice collection of kicks from what I can tell

They really go for that much? I don't pay attention to the Kobe line
Nope. And I called dude out on the Prelude thread for it as well. He said "he doesnt care for money", "hes not a reseler" and that the only reason hes selling them is because its "bad weather and he cant wear them"

Stop playing fam. You're talking about helping people out by not having them search for a pair yet youre charging 2 stacks??

What a damn joke.

Nope. And I called dude out on the Prelude thread for it as well. He said "he doesnt care for money", "hes not a reseler" and that the only reason hes selling them is because its "bad weather and he cant wear them"

Stop playing fam. You're talking about helping people out by not having them search for a pair yet youre charging 2 stacks??

What a damn joke.
I remember that convo lol

To the dude saying he is going to camp after the RSVP service fails won't it most likely be too late by then?  I'm just hoping with the bad weather people won't want to pull all nighters outside and maybe be civil and show up at 5am for the 11am release lol....prolly not tho

Anyone from the upstate NY area PM me we can discuss locations

50/50 right now. I purchased a damn bot for the fact that its too cold outside. If I don't get the rsvp, I'll be out there

I might be at uprise IDK yet

What a damn joke.

:lol: he's clearly a reseller

What a damn joke.
I roasted u over there, u left the thread cuz everyone was agreeing with what I was saying because it was true. I'll say it again, I don't give a damn about money and I'm not going to wear my shoes in this horrible weather. If someone wants to give me enough money to have some leftover after getting myself another pair I'm all for it.

if someone needs a pair I got them Thats why. Not everyone got time to search for a pair
What does this even mean? 
laugh.gif

I know you're a good dude Alp and that you're always helping others out but you are out of your damn mind for charging $2k

So I'm at work and I was just thinking about how hectic it's been these past two weeks and how WRECKED would this thread be if Nike got evil and made some "Yeezy" or "South Beach" inspired dunks?! Thank god Nike's SB division wouldn't stoop to that level..

What does this even mean? :lol:

I know you're a good dude Alp and that you're always helping others out but you are out of your damn mind for charging $2k
my man nycompany does this all the time. He charges crazy prices and u know what, ppl buy his crap. I might as well try the same on something I don't want to sell. If someone wants to give me 2k go right ahead, I'll even do 1600.

I roasted u over there, u left the thread cuz everyone was agreeing with what I was saying because it was true. I'll say it again, I don't give a damn about money and I'm not going to wear my shoes in this horrible weather. If someone wants to give me enough money to have some leftover after getting myself another pair I'm all for it.
You roasted me over there? Right. I was calling you out when you were listing them for $1000, which to my knowledge was actually true. Stop trying to spread false info by not taking that thread into context. NO dudes were agreeing with you on the $2000 price tag. 

I just "roasted" you here by finding multiple listings that say otherwise. These are NOT going for $2000, I don't know how you could possibly think that

my man nycompany does this all the time. He charges crazy prices and u know what, ppl buy his crap. I might as well try the same on something I don't want to sell. If someone wants to give me 2k go right ahead, I'll even do 1600.

:lol:

"I'll even do $1,600".

What a nice guy.

You roasted me over there? Right. I was calling you out when you were listing them for $1000, which to my knowledge was actually true. Stop trying to spread false info by not taking that thread into context. NO dudes were agreeing with you on the $2000 price tag. 

I just "roasted" you here by finding multiple listings that say otherwise. These are NOT going for $2000, I don't know how you could possibly think that
people weren't agreeing on the price tag but they were agreeing on the fact that I don't care aboutmoney, which u kept trying to prove otherwise. You've said it yourself, I've helped nters a lot with those Mercer pants and shoes by either giving it to them for retail or considerably less then what resell is. I'm not about the money and never will be. There's more to life then paper(although it does pay rent :lol:)

on the real,  I like alp but we gotta stop with this rape prelude pricing talk. its just making me more mad knowing that I passed on prelude 1s for $350 lol

Back
Top Bottom