2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i didn't even know ppl still camped for SB's in the DMV

they're readily available online lol

Man those YOTH's went FAST online. Nike sold out immediately and I got cart jacked at vertical urge. I'm the type of shoe consuissuer that if I gotta do any type of extra work besides walk into a shop and cop, that shoe aint for me. My lady pretty muched forced me to get up and camp cuz she knew how much I wanted that all red buttery suede beauty.

I've still got the criterion director cut from the late 90s..too ill and I bought it for a dollar. Good night sweet prince

Looks like the price came way down on that since I last looked, too bad it didn't happen to the John Woo Criterions, if anything the bluray releases of The Killer and Hard Boiled made the price go up.

Man those YOTH's went FAST online. Nike sold out immediately and I got cart jacked at vertical urge. I'm the type of shoe consuissuer that if I gotta do any type of extra work besides walk into a shop and cop, that shoe aint for me. My lady pretty muched forced me to get up and camp cuz she knew how much I wanted that all red buttery suede beauty.

SB's are always available B

just depends on what your'e willing to drop

What the hell is point of lifting your shoe to show the sole in those corny *** youtube vids? How bout you actually walk around and crease the toe box playa so I can truly get an on foot feel

Looks like the price came way down on that since I last looked, too bad it didn't happen to the John Woo Criterions, if anything the bluray releases of The Killer and Hard Boiled made the price go up.
I remember it selling for like 100 at one point. I've also got that first release of halloween on DVD from anchor bay, limited to 10k or something. It's cool cuz it has the hologram and full TV movie on it

Tactics Online Release Info

thanks for the feedback

Sorry dude didn't know that was you, but if you want some constructive criticism... stop with that and actually just have the camera follow you for a few steps. If folks want a "on foot" perspective they don't care how the sole looks. I mean if the shoe is on foot then the sole is on the ground right?

I'll have to link up with the NC folks for future releases in here, I'm in Charlotte but will be in ATL this weekend

Damn, didn't see the pics, but $120 is pretty good considering and depending. I want a pair too..

Sorry dude didn't know that was you, but if you want some constructive criticism... stop with that and actually just have the camera follow you for a few steps. If folks want a "on foot" perspective they don't care how the sole looks. I mean if the shoe is on foot then the sole is on the ground right?

Back
Top Bottom