2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I am going to try and post pics today if not tomorrow of comparing the 2005 to 2014 trust me guys you would be pissed the quality is wack *** hell!! Just been real

I think we already all knew that unfortunately but I will still beat the hell out of mine for nostalgic sake

Yeah man there pretty bad dont get me wrong the shoe is dope but the quality is trash man if u r lucky enough to get a pair you will see them. Crazy trash.

The quality on the 112's wasn't all that great either + the box quality is getting cheaper too

I got the DB3s this summer manually. It's completely possible.
coppin on NDC this past summer was cake compared to post WTK releases. Especially with all these ATC services and new bots. Nothing is easy on NDC anymore not even stupid GR retros.

BTW anyone saw what BrooklynDom wrote on twitter after some guy complained about his prices? LOL now i know why that guys a complete douche
roll.gif

https://twitter.com/bklynprojects

That dude is a complete douche I understand marking these up and all but $250 is a bit much; I can def see that deterring resellers though

i might have to dust off my old bruce lee board i got from the flee market as a kid :smokin  not my pic, but i had one of these as a kid even tho i wanted a powell board 

My first skateboard was a black/hot pink glow in the dark Jason Voorhies type dude on it

lol his rules are you can only get your size? whats he going to do, make everyone take one shoe off and prove thats what they wear? hollywood juice strikes again

Bring a board for a shoe is a lot easier than doing a kick flip for a shoe. I can picture a lot of dudes breaking ankles.

I want to skate in the tiffs at retail, and I've supported small independent skateshops for over 10 years buy buying hardgoods and softgoods.

Where does that leave me for this release? I guess I should line up to pay or pay $108 $158 $208 $258?

I mean, my SB retailer quit years ago when Nike was strong arming them to sell the ugliest GRs even though QS releases would be sitting in shop sometimes for months on end.

At that point, there's nothing in it for the shop. The idea that a shop should pass along the tax of bad business to the customer is fundamentally flawed.

Personally, I wish these were more plentiful for the people that actually want to wear them for the intended purpose of the shoe and the original reason nike started selling their products in the outlets that these are selling at.

I can't wait to see dudes get beat up when they leave the stores and instantly tell people they will take $300 for these

I want to skate in the tiffs at retail, and I've supported small independent skateshops for over 10 years buy buying hardgoods and softgoods.

Where does that leave me for this release? I guess I should line up to pay or pay $108 $158 $208 $258?

I mean, my SB retailer quit years ago when Nike was strong arming them to sell the ugliest GRs even though QS releases would be sitting in shop sometimes for months on end.

At that point, there's nothing in it for the shop. The idea that a shop should pass along the tax of bad business to the customer is fundamentally flawed.

Personally, I wish these were more plentiful for the people that actually want to wear them for the intended purpose of the shoe and the original reason nike started selling their products in the outlets that these are selling at.

A lot or retailers ditched Nike and went back to them because they realize how profitable it can be

Reminds me of when Pearl Jam tried to go at the Ticketmaster empire

Back
Top Bottom