2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got the DB3s this summer manually. It's completely possible.
coppin on NDC this past summer was cake compared to post WTK releases. Especially with all these ATC services and new bots. Nothing is easy on NDC anymore not even stupid GR retros.

BTW anyone saw what BrooklynDom wrote on twitter after some guy complained about his prices? LOL now i know why that guys a complete douche
roll.gif

https://twitter.com/bklynprojects
Not NDC. Twitter RSVP.

It's a still from a video my friend shot actually

I'm sure I crashed though, I always do..

my man nycompany does this all the time. He charges crazy prices and u know what, ppl buy his crap. I might as well try the same on something I don't want to sell. If someone wants to give me 2k go right ahead, I'll even do 1600.
I may get burned for this , but what the hell, this thread is getting over saturated anyways...

So, because NYCcompany sells their product TRIPLE OVER RETAIL (or even resell value) we should do the same....? Mark up sneakers prices more than what they are worth? And then wait until someone contacts you for a better price?

I don't see any reason in doing this unless you're trying to sucker a consumer in buying a product that is ridiculously marked up, which sounds to me that you're trying to sell for a high profit...

Good for your if you're able to sell them at $1600; I get it, we're all trying to make a profit,

but personally,

I could not persuade another fellow consumer to buy sneaker at a price that is not reasonable...

Just my 2 cents...
nerd.gif

So, how about them Tiffs...?

Last edited:
I probably won't even try getting a pair of these more money in my pocket and more pairs for you two

I simply want one pair at retail... If not I'm simply taking 250 straight to the uk. For a pair of fix brothers if I can find a 12

customer service at diamond is whack. asking for a little info on if they are gonna drop online at their site and they answer all shady/rude and ****. cant even give me a straight answer, just one word responses and they tell me "good luck bye"..along with my opinion of nick, really never been feelin diamond on the whole.

I may get burned for this , but what the hell, this thread is getting over saturated anyways...

So, because NYCcompany sells their product TRIPLE OVER RETAIL (or even resell value) we should do the same....? Mark up sneakers prices more than what they are worth? And then wait until someone contacts you for a better price?

I don't see any reason in doing this unless you're trying to sucker a consumer in buying a product that is ridiculously marked up, which sounds to me that you're trying to sell for a high profit...

Good for your if you're able to sell them at $1600; I get it, we're all trying to make a profit,

but personally,

I could not persuade another fellow consumer to buy sneaker at a price that is not reasonable...

Just my 2 cents...:nerd:

So, how about them Tiffs...?

sometimes its not about persuasion, some people just have money to spend like that and maybe thats their niche

customer service at diamond is whack. asking for a little info on if they are gonna drop online at their site and they answer all shady/rude and ****. cant even give me a straight answer, just one word responses and they tell me "good luck bye"..along with my opinion of nick, really never been feelin diamond on the whole.
Because you might literally be the 100,000th person to call asking those questions. You wouldn't get pissed too?

BP keeping up with their troll.

They're not selling for $250 but I'm sure it'll be $150-175. They said over $108 but under $200.

Either way I'm over it. Not paying anything above $130 total for these, rsvp, NDC or bust. I got ASG Lebron's that are more important to me coming next week. Also those St Johns are copped. I'd rather those > Tiffs

Haha I had the same guesses for the hashtag today.

Last edited:

But they didn't say "no"?

lmao @ yambs :rofl:  y'all are either from philly or the dmv if you're saying yambs

or we've been a member of NT for more than a month

Welcome

@alp I've talked with you in a few other threads and you cool but don't come in here with your over priced for sale Kobe's and then complain about a shop trying to keep it 100 for it's loyal customers.

People are mad because shops are doing this or charging way over box and getting heated yet hella resellers trying to get 10 times what they paid for some Kobe's.

At least 40% of the people trying to get this shoe now either don't own SBs or have never stepped foot in the shops that are carrying these where they're trying to cop. People saying that "what so should I have to play basketball to buy Js or Kds, now too?" No it's not even the same comparison. Even if you do or don't get those Js or Brons or Kobes you're still gonna go back to FTL, FNL, Champs, etc for other shoes or what not. You're gonna be a repeat customer so that CHAIN of stores will still get your business. So they don't need to resort to things to get the most out of you that one time becasue you will be back.

However those same people complaining about what some INDEPENDENT SHOPS are doing will 99.9% NEVER give that shop repeat business. So why should those shops, some who are probably struggling, help out someone who doesn't care about the place and won't come back? Knowing that they're gonna turn around and sell them for a profit?

Fact is the only people really complaining about what any shop is doing are the ones just looking to make a buck on these plain and simple.

I have no problem with what they're doing, and understand it.

Back
Top Bottom